On Your Wedding Day....

676_1000_afjkd.jpg

Never been married before. But if/when I do marry, it's going to be to the kind of woman who would at least be willing to entertain this kind of fantasy. By that, I mean she doesn't have to agree to it, of course. Not gonna demand it. But it's something I'd like to be able to discuss with her while we're still engaged.

In my mind, it's just so incredibly erotic to have a nice and beautiful wedding, to see your bride in her white wedding dress, pledging her love to you in front of your friends and family...

...and then that very night, immediately afterwards, seeing her get fucked like a whore in your honeymoon suite before you even get to touch her.

It's just such a natural and absolute act of sexual conquest. It's a strong and unapologetic black man marching into your marriage and saying:

Yes white boi, she may be your wife, but she's my woman!

View attachment 3776731

Never been married before. But if/when I do marry, it's going to be to the kind of woman who would at least be willing to entertain this kind of fantasy. By that, I mean she doesn't have to agree to it, of course. Not gonna demand it. But it's something I'd like to be able to discuss with her while we're still engaged.

In my mind, it's just so incredibly erotic to have a nice and beautiful wedding, to see your bride in her white wedding dress, pledging her love to you in front of your friends and family...

...and then that very night, immediately afterwards, seeing her get fucked like a whore in your honeymoon suite before you even get to touch her.

It's just such a natural and absolute act of sexual conquest. It's a strong and unapologetic black man marching into your marriage and saying:

Yes white boi, she may be your wife, but she's my woman!
How would you like like immediately after the vows, during picture time, all her bridesmaids get to see her put you in a cockcage. Then make you wear her panties too, after you tug them down with your teeth. Perhaps they could watch you thank or beg a Black man for agreeing to consummate your marriage, so your new bride only gets BBC on your wedding night

This is an excerpt from our post;Our story so far..

Update 18th Dec '19.
Well it's was back up to Birmingham again this week.
Mrs J and myself have been talking about her and Steve acting as husband and wife when she was with him previously. We decided that from now on when she/we go there she will became his "wife" all the time she is there, and after seeing a "post" on here, we would make it more "real" if we had a "marriage ceremony" the next time we were there. Steve thought it was a fantastic idea and said he would arrange everything with the help of his Ex-wife and her new man.
We arrived at New Street about mid-day, and were picked up by Lee, as the "groom" isn't supposed to see the "bride" before the "wedding"' LOL. Mrs J had worn long black boots and her leather jeans that show off her arse on the way there. We were met at Steve's by his ex-wife LaVerne and her new partner, who she had met at the local "Swingers club". After a few introductions and a ******* ,we were shown to the guest bedroom to get changed. LaVerne was the "head bridesmaid" along with Steve's two sisters. We found out that most of his friends also know about our relationship. Even the "vicar" was a white friend of Lee's and had trained as a Minister. Lee told us that he and his girlfriend were still waiting for the "all clear" on their STI re-test. Whilst I put on a black wing collar shirt with white cravat and white Chino slacks with Ebony and Ivory shoes, Mrs J was being dressed by the bridesmaids in a white dress with black abstract pattern, white basque, white satin thong and white lace top hold ups. The perfect "virgin bride". With her makeup and hair done, and a white veil, we went back to the lounge where everything was set up. Steve wore a white Tuxedo suit, black shirt with black shoes and all the guests were in black and white. Lee was the best man and I was "giving away" the bride. I actually had a tear in my eye (and a raging erection) when the "vicar" said, "Dearly beloved...............". When they got to the words ,"You may kiss the bride", I thought Mrs J (or should I say from now on Mrs S) and Steve were going to fuck there and then, as they kissed so passionately .The ceremony over, the music, food, ******* and weed started. Mrs S rushed over gave me a long kiss, whispered "Thank you,Darling", and showed me the ring. It's a silver double loop ( to show she has two "husbands"). We partied until around midnight then the guests started to leave. During the evening Steve's younger sister (40yo) followed me into the guest's bedroom , said, "As you won't be getting any tonight", she then undid my fly and gave me a mind numbing blowjob. Her lips felt just like a pussy, fantastic. When everybody had left Mrs S and I went to the guest room and I took off her dress and replaced it with a long white lace robe.Out of her suitcase she took a jeweled metal buttplug, bent over and with a bit of lube I inserted it for her. She put the veil back on. We then walked across to the main bedroom, knocked and went in. Steve was already in bed. I led Mrs S to the bed and said ,"Your bride, Mr S". He threw back the covers, he already had a hard on. Mrs S then climbed on the bed and I left. As I closed the door I looked back and she already had his cock in her mouth.
I went downstairs and started to clear up. As I worked I could hear the bed creaking and their moans. I finished about 2 hours later and could still hear them fucking. I went to bed, had a quick wank and went to sleep still hearing them fucking, he certainly has stamina. LOL. In the morning (about 9 AM) I made myself some breakfast, as I ate it, the bed started creaking again.I waited a while, then prepared their "Full English" breakfast. When the bed stopped making a noise I went up and took it in to them. They were cuddling, lying naked on the bed, with Mrs S's leg over Steve's. I could see his cock was still in her well fucked cunt. As she turned onto her back it "plopped" out. She asked it I had had breakfast, as there was a nice fresh creampie for me. I passed the trays to Steve and went down on her wet, red, slippery cunt. Beautiful !!!!!! After she was cleaned up, I left them to eat. They showered and came down to the lounge, I made fresh coffee and we talked about yesterday and what we were going to do today (Monday). As Mrs S is now Steve's "wife" he is sharing her with me, her white boyfriend. We decided to go to Shrewsbury, about a hour from Steve's. Lee had lent us his SUV as there is more room in the back than Steve's car and it has tinted windows. We dressed, with Mrs S wearing a short check skirt, patterned crotchless tights, high black boots and no knickers. We drove to a very nice restaurant in Shrewsbury near one of the bridges over the River Severn. Mrs S kept flashing us throughout the meal, which I paid for as a wedding present. We returned to the SUV and all got in the back. Mrs S then gave both of us blowjobs, including getting both cocks in her mouth together. When we returned to Steve's we spent the rest of the day and night fucking and sucking. At one point I was lying under her in a 69 and Steve was fucking her pussy doggie. Twice his cock slipped out and brushed my lips, the third time I let it go into my mouth and sucked it for about 30 seconds. When he put it back in her pussy he came in seconds and I sucked his cum out of her. As we swapped around, Mrs S said that as I had sucked Steve's cock he should repay the favour. He agreed and I lay on the bed, he then sucked me off and I came in his mouth. Mrs S kissed him and swallowed my cum. I said, "That was a good blowjob, but not as good as your sister's". He frowned then smiled, and said "I've heard she is pretty good at it". I grinned and told them her mouth was like fucking a virgin's tight pussy. We all slept in the one bed. In the morning after a quicky DP and shower Steve took us to the station. Mrs S handed over the ring to be used next time ,and became Mrs J again.
i would love to do this.

If I’m ever able to convince my wife to go black this is how we are renewing our vows. Her taking multiple black men bareback on her most fertile day. She will be filled before and after we say our I do’s!
She will always remember the day she was impregnated with a black baby.
She is cute and sexy.

I understand why women are so focused on their wedding and their wedding dress and everything else. I understand that need to feel pretty. Weddings are like 10 times stronger than that. It’s like the need to feel gorgeous. And luckily it works. Homely women are few and far between, but as far as I can tell I don’t think I’ve ever seen one in a wedding gown. This is one of the very few threads I look at here where my attention is on the woman and her fashion rather than the man.

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
Amen rev.!!

Back