On Your Wedding Day....

I didn't get fucked by my bull on my wedding night but the first night I was home from our honeymoon I put my wedding dress and the lingerie I was wearing back on and spent it in the company of my bull. It goes without saying that night was much better than my wedding night.

Attachments

• IMG_20210501_103906.jpg
    IMG_20210501_103906.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 206
I didn't get fucked by my bull on my wedding night but the first night I was home from our honeymoon I put my wedding dress and the lingerie I was wearing back on and spent it in the company of my bull. It goes without saying that night was much better than my wedding night.
I had a very short marriage once and the only way she would say yes is that another man would be consummating of marriage on our wedding night. Putting me out in the cold. What she didn't tell me she was taking him on OUR honeymoon. It was apparent she was supporting him on my money. They played me like a fiddle until i got divorced. Cost me a lot. They were smart alright say me comming

I luv the way my Wife handles me. When she was still my girl friend, she had quickly taken the role of boss. One day she sat me down and explained that my tiny pee pee could not take care of her needs, and that she was going to be with real men. I began to cry and beg but to no avail. She told me that she loved me and would take care of me but that I had to accept the submissive role and also serve her lovers that would be Black. That evening for the first time I witnessed her with a real man. He was maybe 55 years old and my Wife to be was 20. It was beautiful. He made love to her and I will never forget her face and how much she was loving that man. He invited me over to massage his balls when he was about to cum. I did not very willingly. I was mesmerized. I began massage his huge balls and I found myself kissing his fanny. He put his load in her and she was screaming---''I want your baby'' and by gosh that is what happened. That night I became a slave to Black Men and Women.

Back