On Your Wedding Day....

we never done it on our wedding day, but we met with 2 BBC bulls on our first wedding anniversary and mrs inked wore her wedding dress, we have put some of the pics on our profile, it was the first time we had met with 2 bbc and it turned into an overnight and most next day session with one of them as the other had to go to work.

It would be my greatest wish to have a cuckold wedding with her lover.Is like another cuck hubby to perform the ceremony.I would lead my wife into our living room,where he would be waiting with her bbc lover.Her bbc stud would be naked accept for a white male thong.His muscular jet black body gleaming,and his huge semi erect cock bulging the thin material.I would be dressed in some of my wifes undies,while she would wear white fishnet stockings,white suspender belt,white tiny panties,a white headress and veil and white see-through babydoll nightie.
I would like to see a wedding ceremony where the cuck bridegroom, the white bride, her black bull and the minister are all ready for the wedding ceremony and then the ceremony proceeds with the minister saying these words to the bride "Do you wish to take this man as a loyal husband and cuckold for the rest of your life for good or for worse?" and the bride excited says "yes"; now this time the minister asks the same question to the husband "Do you wish to take this woman as your bride for good or for worse and honor and be submissive to her even when she is unfaithful to you either in front or behind your back?" and of course the bridegroom says "yes"; then he turns to the black bull and asks " Do you wish to keep this beautiful bride fucked, filled and well satisfied for as long as their marriage lasts whether it may be in front of her husband or behind her back, in their home or outside their home and also do you wish to impregnate her and give her a black baby so she can feel proud of herself and show her relatives and the rest of the world what a fulfilled black cock whore she is?" and the black bull says "of course" and with this the black bull pulls his huge hung black cock and let the bride suck on it until he nuts and fills her sweet mouth full of his black cum which then she gets close to her husband and kisses him passionately thus giving him a taste of what this new marriage is all about. And all this is done in front of the invited guests where in turn they cheer and applaud the newly weds.

I'd love to walk my wife down the isle and watch as she removes my ring placing it on the pillow and placing his ring on her finger at that time reducing me to cuckold slave keeping me pussy free only using my hand or a flesh light to shoot my white useless sperm to the toilet flushing it as it is meant to be

On our big day, there was our mutual black friend who was obviously invited. While it is not known to me that something actually happened between them on that night (we were all very ******* and all over the place) I know for fact that he used to fuck her quite often long before we started dating. It was still hot seeing him there and knowing that he used to give her his bbc.

Back