On Your Wedding Day....

So you’ve been on this site for 2 years now and she still hasn’t experienced a real black cock yet.?? And if not, is her black fantasy getting stronger and stronger with the possibility of it ever be reality.

You also mentioned that you would want your future daughters to be involved in this lifestyle also so have you had any children yet.. or is it all just YOUR fantasy..?
[/QUOTE]
Like I said we did it once, she didn't want to do it again, and we went our separate ways. I know what I want, the lifestyleI want to live. I will find a woman who is happy to go on this journey with me. There is no point wasting my time if she wants to live a different way. No, I don't have ******* yet.

No wedding dress, we had a small ceremony that was very casual. Afterwards we drove to another town across state for our honeymoon, and later that afternoon met with a hot black guy we found on CL. The three of us walked back to our hotel, with me following the two love birds who were arm in arm. I watched as his black cock fucked my new bride and claimed her married pussy.
This post and these pics truly rock my cuckold earth. Just love it!

This is a thread that hits home. My wife's Boyfriend moved in and took control of my life 11 months ago. David and Megan were inseperable and really in love. I moved downstairs and they were truly a couple. Last spring Megan and David informed me the she had filed for divorce and that they were going to get married on the same beach we did but wanted me to get ordained and officiate. Megan and David were married in July and I have been kept on to serve them. Be careful what you wish for.i begged my wife to fuck a black man for years. When she finally did I learned my place.

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
I wish black guys used my wife on our wedding day but to late.

Back