On Your Wedding Day....

One of the ultimate fantasy for a lot of white hubbies and young white bois is the sight of watching their wives getting taken by a black lover or group of black men on their wedding day ... while she's still in her wedding dress. There's such an erotic charge about it, stimulated that the white boi is officially not allowed to touch her snatch or even go near it from that moment on ... and that she's now to remain her Black master's property to use however and whenever.

I'd like to hear from some of the white bois/couples/hubbies in here who've once or twice thought about this fantasy and ask how much it propels them towards being 'Black-Owned'.

View attachment 69342View attachment 69343View attachment 69344
I didn't think about it but now this is coming in my wife's dream.

[QUOTE = "Bonitacouple, post: 952420, membro: 76366"]
Purtroppo non nella mia prima notte di nozze. Non c'era alcun sesso perché mio marito non poteva alzare la sua piccola cosa. Ma ho fatto sesso con due locali durante la nostra luna di miele nei Caraibi.
[/CITAZIONE]
Certo che una luna di miele in bianco, meno male che ti sei data da fare.

My fantasy is the Bull joins us in the honeymoon suite. He is the one to consummate the marriage, not me. She's wearing white nylons with a white garter belt. I sit in a chair and watch him make slow and sensual love to her. Afterwards, she kisses him and tells him how much she loves him. Then she beckons me over and says, "And I love my little cuck too." She tells me it's time for me to consummate the marriage as well. She spreads her legs wide and pulls my mouth to her pussy. I slowly lick and suck out all of their sex while they kiss and stare into each other's eyes.

Back