On Your Wedding Day....

Yes, a violent gangbang that we set up cameras to record the morning of our marriage. Wanna watch that ******* with her afterwards. Want cum running down her legs when she says I do and I would be a happy man.
Yes definitely ! Me and couple of other bulls take all her holes violently over and over right before she gets married. She's screaming yes I do !

Yeah, cucked on the wedding night is a big fantasy. Wife and I have talked about it a lot (though too late now). Love the idea of her and a bull going back to where we were married, staying in the honeymoon sweet, and her putting on her wedding lingerie. They could then have 'our' wedding night. We've been talking about renewing our vows some time in the future, so if we're in the lifestyle by then maybe that'll be a good opportunity.

We are looking for beachfront place in EU, America or Africa, where we would get married with priest & best men black that would fuck bride right after ceremony in chapel or hotel room and all wedding night normally bareback dumping load after load deep inside her tight pussy
She's would like it to happen on some beachfront location, possibly where she can also swim naked or bikini and possibly get more BBC on our honeymoon there.
Any suggestions?

Great :)
Did she wear a wedding dress while Black guy was fucking her?
We would like to celebrate our wedding day/night same way except that all black men on wedding ceremony could empty their nuts ? deep inside her wet pussy :)

No wedding dress, we had a small ceremony that was very casual. Afterwards we drove to another town across state for our honeymoon, and later that afternoon met with a hot black guy we found on CL. The three of us walked back to our hotel, with me following the two love birds who were arm in arm. I watched as his black cock fucked my new bride and claimed her married pussy.

Attachments

• M&E BBC 4-6.jpg
    M&E BBC 4-6.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 343
  • M&E 2nd round 4-6.jpg
    M&E 2nd round 4-6.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 351
  • M&E creampie1 4-6.jpg
    M&E creampie1 4-6.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 333
Your a good husband for making sure that she had blck cock on the honeymoon even if it was a dildo. The thought is 50% of the addiction the stretching and feel of the thing than cements her life long need for it. I cannot be with a woman who is not interested in the lifestyle. I want this to be a way of life my future *******'s and all white women to enjoy.

UOTE="Texcuckcoupl4e, post: 2249144, member: 251255"]
my wedding night, we had spent so much energy at the wedding that sex between us was pretty lackluster.. but the next few nights during our honeymoon I gave her a new bbc dildo as a wedding gift and made sure she got pleasured every night with it. bbc will forever be apart of our marriage even if we havn't had a real one yet.
[/QUOTE]
Yo

[QUOTsounds like a dream come true for me, I want her to spend at least a few days ot a week with her main bull getting breed from him and his friends driving her to the church fucking her all the way. With him dropping his load in her just before she gets out and walks inside to me. Standing at the alter with his cum dripping down her legs E="10inchBBC, post: 2543666, member: 28
I sent one down the aisle full of my seed before. Extremely erotic watching her say "I do" full of my cum.
[/QUOTE]
That

Your a good husband for making sure that she had blck cock on the honeymoon even if it was a dildo. The thought is 50% of the addiction the stretching and feel of the thing than cements her life long need for it. I cannot be with a woman who is not interested in the lifestyle. I want this to be a way of life my future *******'s and all white women to enjoy.

UOTE="Texcuckcoupl4e, post: 2249144, member: 251255"]
my wedding night, we had spent so much energy at the wedding that sex between us was pretty lackluster.. but the next few nights during our honeymoon I gave her a new bbc dildo as a wedding gift and made sure she got pleasured every night with it. bbc will forever be apart of our marriage even if we havn't had a real one yet.
Yo
[/QUOTE]

So you’ve been on this site for 2 years now and she still hasn’t experienced a real black cock yet.?? And if not, is her black fantasy getting stronger and stronger with the possibility of it ever be reality.

You also mentioned that you would want your future daughters to be involved in this lifestyle also so have you had any children yet.. or is it all just YOUR fantasy..?

My wife knows that I have an interest in her with black cock, but isn’t interested. On our wedding night I got her hot and bothered then asked if she would take her black dildo for me, she was really horny and after a little more teasing she agreed to take it first in her newly married pussy. It wasn’t real BBC but the first cock in her married pussy was black and she came hard

Back