On BBC tonight in UK - Christine Keeler

WelshIRcuck

Male
From
UK
On BBC1 tonight in the UK was a drama (based on fact) about Christine Keeler. Apart from the Profumo affair factor, it is well known that Christine Keeler was a white woman who had a strong sexual attraction to black males. This may have been a factor in how she was perceived and portrayed by the UK media.

Nonetheless, she was one of the first white women in the UK who openly enjoyed sex and particularly enjoyed sex with young black men. According to wikipedia she was impregnated by a black man when aged 17 but lost the baby.

It appears that the mere fact that she enjoyed interracial sex with black men increased the perception of her as a slut. This in turn may have impacted on her perception by society at large.

On BBC1 tonight in the UK was a drama (based on fact) about Christine Keeler. Apart from the Profumo affair factor, it is well known that Christine Keeler was a white woman who had a strong sexual attraction to black males. This may have been a factor in how she was perceived and portrayed by the UK media.

Nonetheless, she was one of the first white women in the UK who openly enjoyed sex and particularly enjoyed sex with young black men. According to wikipedia she was impregnated by a black man when aged 17 but lost the baby.

It appears that the mere fact that she enjoyed interracial sex with black men increased the perception of her as a slut. This in turn may have impacted on her perception by society at large.

Her attraction to black men makes her very interesting.

12957876.gif

Check out the film 'Scandal', if you haven't already x
showing how old I am, read all this as I was a paperboy when this story broke
CHRISTINE was a goddess in my eyes as was her partner in crime.
that picture of her sitting on that chair embedded deep in my brain.
read the book seen the film and always believed the girls where scapegoats
for the establishment.
she was my heroine then and still is now.
a much maligned and abused young woman

Back