Hot UK Indian wife in love with my BBC

Hot uk wife from Yorkshire. Use to live near me, so as you can imagine we fucked constantly! Her husband was always working long hours taxi driver.. whilst she was at home with needs. She use to say it was a god send that i moved in nearby. I was her first bbc. She always fantasised about fucking a black guy, now she had me on tap. She was so hot. A real freak under the sheets, with an amazing body. The best bit was on the 4th meet, we was mid fuck.. I was on top with her legs over my shoulders pounding my big black cock into her.. she goes ‘ hold up, let me take the condom off.. feels better without it!’ I slide myself out of her.. she caressed my dick and slowly took the condom off.. I then teased her with my big throbbing tip on her clit.. to then fully sliding it back in. She moaned.. and said ‘now this is heaven, way better’. By far one of the most hottest wifes I’ve been with to date, and we meet every so often a year later. Can’t get enough of that big bund.
Desi is BEST

Hot uk wife from Yorkshire. Use to live near me, so as you can imagine we fucked constantly! Her husband was always working long hours taxi driver.. whilst she was at home with needs. She use to say it was a god send that i moved in nearby. I was her first bbc. She always fantasised about fucking a black guy, now she had me on tap. She was so hot. A real freak under the sheets, with an amazing body. The best bit was on the 4th meet, we was mid fuck.. I was on top with her legs over my shoulders pounding my big black cock into her.. she goes ‘ hold up, let me take the condom off.. feels better without it!’ I slide myself out of her.. she caressed my dick and slowly took the condom off.. I then teased her with my big throbbing tip on her clit.. to then fully sliding it back in. She moaned.. and said ‘now this is heaven, way better’. By far one of the most hottest wifes I’ve been with to date, and we meet every so often a year later. Can’t get enough of that big bund.
love those big Indian asses.

Hi....wife and I like to enjoy a guy together sometimes. Specifically, when she wants me to suck the bbc with her and enjoy his cum also with her. It is strictly oral for part with the bbc. Is that something you are ok with?
I like tht it makes me the Dom and let’s your wife see u as the beta sub to be my slave✊🏿

Incredible ass 💕

Back