Hot UK Indian wife in love with my BBC

Hot uk wife from Yorkshire. Use to live near me, so as you can imagine we fucked constantly! Her husband was always working long hours taxi driver.. whilst she was at home with needs. She use to say it was a god send that i moved in nearby. I was her first bbc. She always fantasised about fucking a black guy, now she had me on tap. She was so hot. A real freak under the sheets, with an amazing body. The best bit was on the 4th meet, we was mid fuck.. I was on top with her legs over my shoulders pounding my big black cock into her.. she goes ‘ hold up, let me take the condom off.. feels better without it!’ I slide myself out of her.. she caressed my dick and slowly took the condom off.. I then teased her with my big throbbing tip on her clit.. to then fully sliding it back in. She moaned.. and said ‘now this is heaven, way better’. By far one of the most hottest wifes I’ve been with to date, and we meet every so often a year later. Can’t get enough of that big bund.

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpeg
    IMG_0621.jpeg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1,206
Last edited:
Hot uk wife from Yorkshire. Use to live near me, so as you can imagine we fucked constantly! Her husband was always working long hours taxi driver.. whilst she was at home with needs. She use to say it was a god send that i moved in nearby. I was her first bbc. She always fantasised about fucking a black guy, now she had me on tap. She was so hot. A real freak under the sheets, with an amazing body. The best bit was on the 4th meet, we was mid fuck.. I was on top with her legs over my shoulders pounding my big black cock into her.. she goes ‘ hold up, let me take the condom off.. feels better without it!’ I slide myself out of her.. she caressed my dick and slowly took the condom off.. I then teased her with my big throbbing tip on her clit.. to then fully sliding it back in. She moaned.. and said ‘now this is heaven, way better’. By far one of the most hottest wifes I’ve been with to date, and we meet every so often a year later. Can’t get enough of that big bund.
Hey 👋🏿, I understand! You know they love us ✊🏿bros and so easy as hubbz work late nights and once ******* asleep… she left the back door open for me😈🤜🏿🤜🏿🤜🏿🤜🏿

Does the hubby appreciate them hot feet and sweet pussy? 🥵 if not there’s a que lined up ready to show you some appreciation!

No problem if you’re the shy type, as you need a real man to bring you out your shell. Once that happens, it’s a new lifestyle 😈🍆
Hey 👋🏿 u still tapping tht hotwife whilst hubby away😈

03fdca5b-81b3-4b0f-a77a-29e43ebd70e1-png.6428536

That Ass is ALL THAT!!

did he know? with his permission?

Hey 👋🏿 , you too found one who,s neglected by a working husband!✊🏿

Back