Older mature black bulls vs younger black studs...

As a hotwife - do you prefer....

• Older mature black bulls with more experience?

• A younger stud?

Results are only viewable after voting.
As much as I LOVE black cock, I also LOVE orgasms. Being honest, I've been with my share of younger BMs and as much as I enjoy their stamina, I seldom orgasm with them. They're like these little frenetic fucking machines that can ride for a time but they haven't broken the code that the difference between being good in bed and being great in bed is the ability to get their partner to orgasm before they do. Older men (I refuse to use the term bull), with their experience and knowledge that the JOURNEY to the orgasm is just as, if not moreso, important as the orgasm itself showcase quickly become the man we invite into our bedroom on a regular basis because they DO know how to get a woman to an orgasm. I need touching, kissing, fondling, slow and langorous fucking sessions coupled with effective, knowledgeable application of what gets a woman off.

TOO many younger men, through no fault of their own other than being inexperienced, are more interested in showing off their repetoire of sexual positions than they are in listening to the woman they're with who knows her body better than they do and, therefore, knows what it will take for her to orgasm better than he does. Most younger men who are receptive to accepting some instruction from their older sex partner and, more importantly, from some of the older gentlemen who have years of knowledge and years of applying that knowledge, quickly rise to the top of the list for lots of us women looking for great sex partners. We women DO have a network; we DO talk with one another and we DO share those younger men who break the code early in their life in this LS...they most assuredly will be the older, more experienced partners that women, young and not as young, seek!

I feel like age is nothing but a number, and regardless of how old they are, I’ll always choose the guy that shows more maturity and tact than the guy who is just all aggression. Regardless of how I might like a confident and aggressive man sexually, I still want a guy who can be chill and funny and have a decent conversation with. If you’re playing the odds, a lot of times that means guys in the 30+ range, but sometimes I encounter guys in their 20s who are warm, charming and full of good humor but when we get down can take control of me and fuck like a beast, just a total stud.

Older all the way for us. My wife is 43yo, our friend is 56yo and he just knows how to rock her boat. She has been with a gent that was 68yo and loved it as well, but ones that age that are good looking, fit, endowed, no erectile/ PE issues seem to be thin on the ground. 55-60yo is the sweet spot for my wife, if he's an alpha, silver fox type, he'll get into her pants easier than he realises.. they are her achilles heel:)

I'm 61and have been in the bondage lifestyle for 40ish yrs, my married sub is 55, and is relatively new to the BDSM scene. I have a protege who is in his early 20's and loves to rock her all night long. The sub appears pretty happy with both?

Older all the way for us. My wife is 43yo, our friend is 56yo and he just knows how to rock her boat. She has been with a gent that was 68yo and loved it as well, but ones that age that are good looking, fit, endowed, no erectile/ PE issues seem to be thin on the ground. 55-60yo is the sweet spot for my wife, if he's an alpha, silver fox type, he'll get into her pants easier than he realises.. they are her achilles heel:)
I agree I love watching older men flirt and seduce my wife.

So do I, you get a well endowed one, and looking at his big mature cock and heavy low hanging balls, I always think of all the pussies its enjoyed over those 50+ years and what a sexual life he must have enjoyed since his youth.

Back