LOOKING FOR MATURE HOT WIFE PAWG

Wlendwd8

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Hello. I am an experienced lover and have been single for 5 years. I have been looking for a married older pawg to fulfill her desires. I am not interested in sleeping around. I would like to find one mature white woman with a phat ass, great hips and classy. I workout 5 days a week, weigh 230 and 5'10", and am not a kid, but a grown ass man! This would be a long term arraignment but it has to be the right woman! I'm not interested in being on a merry go round. Check me out and let me know if you're interested! Peace.

Hello. I am an experienced lover and have been single for 5 years. I have been looking for a married older pawg to fulfill her desires. I am not interested in sleeping around. I would like to find one mature white woman with a phat ass, great hips and classy. I workout 5 days a week, weigh 230 and 5'10", and am not a kid, but a grown ass man! This would be a long term arraignment but it has to be the right woman! I'm not interested in being on a merry go round. Check me out and let me know if you're interested! Peace.
Hi, you sound awesome, would you ever consider relocating?

Back