New Cuckold Couple - Sexy PAWG Latina wife looking for HUNG and MUSCULAR bull

Hello bulls!

We are a couple in our late 20s in the GTA, Canada, exploring the cuckold lifestyle. We're interested in meeting prospective bulls who share our interests.

Verified on Reddit and fetlife!

About Us:

My wife, Savannah, is a beautiful and sexy Latina. She's intelligent, sophisticated, and classy, with a seductive physique featuring a curvaceous figure, a big ass, a small waist, and a toned body.

Savannah is adventurous and super promiscuous. She enjoys the presence of strong, assertive, commanding alpha males who are hung and take a dominant role in and out of the bedroom.

I am Albert, a classical beta cuckold. I'm seeking someone confident and assertive, someone who isn't afraid to pursue their desires boldly, showing little regard or respect for my role.

We're looking for someone with the following traits:

- Alpha, Dominant and assertive personality

- Well-endowed, with a preference for BBC

- Physically fit

- Age 30 or older

- Classy and well-groomed

- Confident and assertive in their approach

- Competitive

- Boss like traits

- Respectful and charming towards the wife

- Dominant and dismissive towards the husband

Hello bulls!

We are a couple in our late 20s in the GTA, Canada, exploring the cuckold lifestyle. We're interested in meeting prospective bulls who share our interests.

About Us:

My wife, Savannah, is a beautiful and sexy Latina. She's intelligent, sophisticated, and classy, with a seductive physique featuring a curvaceous figure, a big ass, a small waist, and a toned body.

Savannah is adventurous and super promiscuous. She enjoys the presence of strong, assertive, commanding alpha males who are hung and take a dominant role in and out of the bedroom.

I am Albert, a classical beta cuckold. I'm seeking someone confident and assertive, someone who isn't afraid to pursue their desires boldly, showing little regard or respect for my role.

- Physically fit

- Age 30 or older

- Competitive

- Boss like traits

Gotta see it to believe it first

Hello bulls!

About Us:

- Physically fit

- Age 30 or older

- Competitive

- Boss like traits

If still looking I am your guy! Message me and let’s make it happen!

Back