Hello! Latino cuck couple in Chicago

latin0cuccpple

Couple
Real Person
From
IL, US
Hello to all the Black Kings on this site! Hoping to have loads of fun! Me and my beautiful girlfriend are both going to be on this site and this is our first time taking a more serious approach, cuckolding is something we are very interested in and we're looking for experienced in the lifestyle. Looking for older than 28 who is respectful but can also be dominant and assertive in bed. I myself do crossdress from time to time, if that is something you are interested you could have 2 girls sucking your BBC ;) but we are both very excited for this year especially now since we decided to experience this ❤️

Attachments

• Snapchat-954336539.jpg
    Snapchat-954336539.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 292
Welcome to the site, you won't have problem finding what you seek.
Let people know what side of the city you're on, you know Chicago, Northsiders rarely go to the southside, and southsider rarely go north, and city dwellers try not to go to the burbs for anything.

Welcome to the site, you won't have problem finding what you seek.
Let people know what side of the city you're on, you know Chicago, Northsiders rarely go to the southside, and southsider rarely go north, and city dwellers try not to go to the burbs for anything.
All true! 😂🤣🤷🏽‍♂️

Back