Older BULL wanted for 1st experience to become Black Owned

We are a beginner, mature couple, looking for a older experienced BULL, to guide, own, Blacken as he desires,only recently opened our marriage
I recommend this approach. Our first truly experienced bull was older and showed me the addictive power of ownership play for the first time (my wife had already learned this from her first black master in college).

Older is better for this level of play, at least to start.

Good luck. I assure you if you’re successful in having this experience, it will change your life.

I recommend this approach. Our first truly experienced bull was older and showed me the addictive power of ownership play for the first time (my wife had already learned this from her first black master in college).

Older is better for this level of play, at least to start.

Good luck. I assure you if you’re successful in having this experience, it will change your life.
I would agree with what you said
I speak with a lot of couples now in their 20s and 30s. They want to know everything and not skip any steps.

We aren’t currently but have been several times in the past. It is not for the faint of heart and challenging to navigate.

Be prepared to develop real feelings for your bull/master/owner. That’s not hyperbole.
I wish there was a way to highlight certain comments -
everyone needs to read what you wrote

"it is not for the faint of heart."

Every couple that wants to be owned needs to realize this. Being owned and controlled is going to challenge you, its going to push you to the limit and its going to change you. Personally I feel that all of these changes are positive , but I guess that's just my opinion

I have trained multiple couples, and I have owned several myself.

Ok, yes, so being owned, meaning we/she must obey only the BULL,always? we have decided , my doing, no longer have sex, she uses her toys, hands, etc, we have felt this has been rewarding as making her orgasms, stronger, etc, as she told me before i'm small thin, 4 inches, only frustrate her sexually

Ok, yes, so being owned, meaning we/she must obey only the BULL,always? we have decided , my doing, no longer have sex, she uses her toys, hands, etc, we have felt this has been rewarding as making her orgasms, stronger, etc, as she told me before i'm small thin, 4 inches, only frustrate her sexually
Yes, its more than just sexual.

when I own a couple - I plan the schedule. So if you work, I plan when we take vacations
I plan out your life
I'm a highly educated Bull, so I also handle finances and make sure that you are not spending money that you should not be spending
I also train both you and your wife how to "recruit" more women
And also how to help younger women avoid "red flag" men..

Women need to start looking out for younger women. Its just not right or fair that younger women have to make all the same mistakes that older women have made-- just because many older women feel resentful toward younger women.

Yes, i can now see, maybe at first the sex, then becoming owned, how almost like a Poly marriage, where, Maria, my wife would become my boss, tell me what she wants, needs, i will understand, obey her fully, her BULL also, in him taking full control or us both?
Yes, you understand
for many men - they love being owned
It takes off a lot of pressure in the marriage.
all you have to do is go to work, and follow orders
You don't have to do anything else
For a lot of guys - this is 100% easier than not being owned
but it depends on your personality.

Yes, that you make a great point there, i would say thats me to a tee,i only love knowing i'm supporting Maria, fully, making sure her needs are met at best i can, i feel she is superior too me, i find deep inside, i need, desire this. You mentioned she, we will become trained to bring other women, young also into this lifestyle, once owned,that must then take a lot of teaching, right?

Yes, that you make a great point there, i would say thats me to a tee,i only love knowing i'm supporting Maria, fully, making sure her needs are met at best i can, i feel she is superior too me, i find deep inside, i need, desire this. You mentioned she, we will become trained to bring other women, young also into this lifestyle, once owned,that must then take a lot of teaching, right
Yes, there is a lot of training that goes into being owned - much more training than it takes to just do cuckolding.

You want to be careful with the men that "volunteer" to train you or own you.
1- Think about it. Why would a guy "volunteer" to train or own you?

I have a full roster right now - so I do not have the time to train you guys. And thats the point - the men you are seeking have limited time - so you want to find those guys and get on their waiting lists. So that when a slot opens up - you are first in line.

2 - You want a guy that has experience with training

Do you want to trust a guy that has never done this before - or someone who has experience. Men that train - have a training program. And if you ask them what their training program is like - they can break it down for you.

If a man cannot break down his training program - he doesn't have one. So that's a huge red flag.

Back