Older BULL wanted for 1st experience to become Black Owned

Having to own a man's wife or girlfriend gives me such empowerment, exhilarating feeling. I'm very dominant. I'm a single BBC in Northern California who has trained quite a few women..married or otherwise in wanting to please them so effortlessly.
I'm a swinger,so learning to provide pleasure took some doing on my part.
Hitting that "G" spot sex is rather like an art form
Making a woman scream,submitting herself. Calling the black male "Daddy"especially in front of the boyfriend or husband.
Then you know she's black cock owned. Becoming only submissive to the BBC...not giving a care in the world of that white"pigs in a blanket" little dick. A women need to be stretched by some good n. ga dick!

Yes, there is a lot of training that goes into being owned - much more training than it takes to just do cuckolding.

You want to be careful with the men that "volunteer" to train you or own you.
1- Think about it. Why would a guy "volunteer" to train or own you?

I have a full roster right now - so I do not have the time to train you guys. And thats the point - the men you are seeking have limited time - so you want to find those guys and get on their waiting lists. So that when a slot opens up - you are first in line.

2 - You want a guy that has experience with training

Do you want to trust a guy that has never done this before - or someone who has experience. Men that train - have a training program. And if you ask them what their training program is like - they can break it down for you.

If a man cannot break down his training program - he doesn't have one. So that's a huge red flag.
Yes, we are on the same page, we read, talked about this together, felt only want a mature, experienced BULL, who yes can give us details on what he has done, what he wants from us, what we want him to have from us, we have yes seen several come here say i want too own you, bla bla bla, we seen through them

Yes, we are on the same page, we read, talked about this together, felt only want a mature, experienced BULL, who yes can give us details on what he has done, what he wants from us, what we want him to have from us, we have yes seen several come here say i want too own you, bla bla bla, we seen through them
that is so great to hear
you are definitely on the right track :)

Please feel free to ask me questions, I dont mind answering them at all.

that is so great to hear
you are definitely on the right track :)

Please feel free to ask me questions, I dont mind answering them at all.
Thankyou, Sir, was not sure if we were , as we only opened our marriage before pandemic with 2 older white men, Maria knew them both, as we wanted to take babysteps at least into this lifestyle, we have been longtime nudists, she met, played several times with each man,both were Dominate with her, she liked that as she has said i'm too much of a gentleman with her, i know this, just way i'am, sigh

Thankyou, Sir, was not sure if we were , as we only opened our marriage before pandemic with 2 older white men, Maria knew them both, as we wanted to take babysteps at least into this lifestyle, we have been longtime nudists, she met, played several times with each man,both were Dominate with her, she liked that as she has said i'm too much of a gentleman with her, i know this, just way i'am, sigh
I totally get it.

If I were training you guys - this is what I would do
First, knowing that you're the "nice guy" I would make sure that you stay the "nice guy."
Your wife deserves you as her husband. She needs a "nice guy" in her life.
So I would carve out roles and things you would do with your wife - that have nothing to do with me
When it came to me - I would train your wife to be my submissive - or if she wanted to I could go even further and make her my total sex slave

As for you - your job would be to listen to me, and understand what I need to please your wife. So as I learned more and more about her - I would be talking to you saying - I need this, or I need that from you - so your wife is being pleasured.

You have no other job. You have no more pressure other than the pressure I put on you
The time you spend with your wife is very cuddly and loving - but the passion will come from me.

I totally get it.

If I were training you guys - this is what I would do
First, knowing that you're the "nice guy" I would make sure that you stay the "nice guy."
Your wife deserves you as her husband. She needs a "nice guy" in her life.
So I would carve out roles and things you would do with your wife - that have nothing to do with me
When it came to me - I would train your wife to be my submissive - or if she wanted to I could go even further and make her my total sex slave

As for you - your job would be to listen to me, and understand what I need to please your wife. So as I learned more and more about her - I would be talking to you saying - I need this, or I need that from you - so your wife is being pleasured.

You have no other job. You have no more pressure other than the pressure I put on you
The time you spend with your wife is very cuddly and loving - but the passion will come from me.
Please login or become a member to view
You really, i mean really do understand me, our marriage, how , know, what i would need, what Maria needs, how i would yes, understand, know what to do too pleasure her even more, she is and always will be my Queen , speaking of that, she began wearing anklet ,i love how it looks, she has commented on the QOS tattoo?

You really, i mean really do understand me, our marriage, how , know, what i would need, what Maria needs, how i would yes, understand, know what to do too pleasure her even more, she is and always will be my Queen , speaking of that, she began wearing anklet ,i love how it looks, she has commented on the QOS tattoo?
I appreciate the compliment
I have been doing this a long time and I have had a lot of success, so its always good to do what works and eliminate what doesnt work

What your wife needs is a man that can train her how to handle his cock. If I was training her, I would also teach her how to have the right mindset. For a lot of women things can get very confusing, very quickly. Women are taught from a very young age that you are supposed to devote yourself to one man and one man only. So pair bonding is an issue in cuckolding. If she is fucking me - she is going to want to fall in love with me. So I have to help her recognize there are 2 types of love so that she maintains the right love for you and the right love for me.

I would also train her how to behave in public. How to speak to younger women. How to speak to you. How to speak to her family.

If she was owned by me - everyone would know something is going on. Your wife would start to present with massive confidence in her everyday life. If she works - not sure if she is stay at home - but if she works - she will begin getting raises at work and also promotions. The minute I start training her - her entire life will become elevated.

I appreciate the compliment
I have been doing this a long time and I have had a lot of success, so its always good to do what works and eliminate what doesnt work

What your wife needs is a man that can train her how to handle his cock. If I was training her, I would also teach her how to have the right mindset. For a lot of women things can get very confusing, very quickly. Women are taught from a very young age that you are supposed to devote yourself to one man and one man only. So pair bonding is an issue in cuckolding. If she is fucking me - she is going to want to fall in love with me. So I have to help her recognize there are 2 types of love so that she maintains the right love for you and the right love for me.

I would also train her how to behave in public. How to speak to younger women. How to speak to you. How to speak to her family.

If she was owned by me - everyone would know something is going on. Your wife would start to present with massive confidence in her everyday life. If she works - not sure if she is stay at home - but if she works - she will begin getting raises at work and also promotions. The minute I start training her - her entire life will become elevated.
Yes Sir, she is a nurse, we both yes talked about the difference in love, sex, as i'm her 3 marriage, i was ever only with my ex, in a 35 year marriage, i been with no other till met Maria, i loved hoe open, free spirited she was, spontaneous also, keeps me on my toes, lol, i wanted too show you her photo, was nude beach, many there, not shy, i'am myself, this is why when we opened our marriage She said too me she knew two men, white if i was serious, i agreed , yes as i wanted this to at least begin, baby steps, she really enjoyed being centre of attention,she is the type who wants to be wilder,, yet with me, i keep her calm, in Love, will be always

One very athletic fit bull here . I’m 6.2 185 pounds of all muscle. Very strong. I can do basically any position . Ton on stamina. I can fuck for hours if needed. I’m 8-9 inches hard . Sexy body sexy face. This won’t be your average Cuck/bull experience. Dm me if interested. (I don’t do any male to male contact)

She is so sexy , love to see more of her?

Back