Older black men / younger white women

I Love breaking in younger white women. Getting their first taste of BBC soon as possible...

oh god this is everything I need, haha.

My wife would probably prefer an older 50-70 classy older gentleman or so she says if she were to do a black male. She said that they are so laid back, polite, and dominate when need to be. She says in her career meeting so many people.

Older black men are ideal for younger white women (actually for any white women, but especially younger ones). The age differences enhances the existing superiority of the black man.
I think tthe same. Even if my wife is not so young she need an adult bbc to training her. Hope ASAP.to be ready for a.training and find a stable bull.who will learn us this taboo lifestyle

I think tthe same. Even if my wife is not so young she need an adult bbc to training her. Hope ASAP.to be ready for a.training and find a stable bull.who will learn us this taboo lifestyle
You are so right. The concept should not be limited to younger white women. I know some white women in their 50s and 60s who have been initiated and trained by mature black men. One quickly learns to serve and develops a need for their treatment of us.

You are so right. The concept should not be limited to younger white women. I know some white women in their 50s and 60s who have been initiated and trained by mature black men. One quickly learns to serve and develops a need for their treatment of us.
All the woman need a bbc once in her life. After that she can choose what she will want next. Woman's need to feel the power of a bbc in her pussy and to feel.the sensation of a streched pussy.

Training is everything what matters in this lifestyle in my opinion. A woman need to know how to treat the bull and the bull need to know what are their limits in family and touching them. A kinky and wild life in couple with a bull can be very happy I think.

I think when wife is happy husband is happy. A bbc bull can make this happen. Why? I know how my wife is after I fuck her with the dildo. A real one will change us forever.

I Love breaking in younger white women. Getting their first taste of BBC soon as possible...

White girls should start meeting black men as young as possible, so they know right away what the best sex is and don't waste time

Back