Older black men / younger white women

She looks good from all angles
cheers pal i agree

and here's how she looks reverse cowgirling the cock of one of her boss daddies that id arranged for her after he'd put her across his knee and spanked her bare bottom on one of the videos i found on her old phone pile

i love the view and how it looks like her wet cunt is kissing and sucking his cock lol :love: (y)

edit loud whistle around 50 second mark ,i had to record it screen to screen and my phone went off lol sorry
View attachment 20190712_113354.mp4

Last edited:
Hi, I am Nana from Ghana West Africa. Please excuse my bad written English. I am from a village which has bad education.

A friend of mine was having a discussion with me about age, love and race and how they correlate. We always see in Africa where an older anglo-american man or british man comes and date much younger black women with an age difference of 25+ years. e.g. 50yr old with 25 year old.

We also have older white women date younger black males but we NEVER ever see older black men in africa dating very young anglo-american women.

So I wanted to ask the people from USA and UK and other anglosphere nations (especially ladies). Do you think its possible that a woman like this:

Jennifer-Ellison-sitting-on-her-bed-in-a-revealing-outfit.jpg

could fall in love [interracially] or be sexually attracted with a man like this who is much older?

Said-Sinare.jpg

whats your opionion?
I love the sexual appeal that comes with being with an older black man. 🤩 I'd gladly chat up an older man 40s+.

I have a thing for successful business men type, something about the experience, wisdom, and power gets me so hot 🥵🤤💦 Makes me want to do anything they want just to please, and I know I'll get plenty of pleasure 😉💋 or any older bull who can help coach me into doing a better job.

A vigorous older man who can deliver the goods is always fun to watch with the wife or partner. It’s deeply humiliating for the cuck to see his women cumming on a dick that may be 10 or 15 years his senior.

Back