Older black men / younger white women

not sure im understanding you right

but yeah she does or used to clean
she used to clean the flat of a old guy locally i arranged for her who would put her across his knee take down her panties and spank her bare bottom at every opportunity he could

being late ,poor work not up to his standard etc

she loved it and would tease and provoke him to put her in her place with a spanking that turned into a little grope that would end up in a fuck

and he used to record it and send them to her to embarrass her and keep her complaint to his wishes and remind her what she could expect next time she went to work

here's one i found on her old phone pile he sent her of her teasing and fucking his cock to get out of a spanking

it didn't work he spanked her after anyway lol
View attachment 6842184
Oh man this is so fucking hot

I have had older black men off and on since I was 18. My first older was 58 when I was 18. He was a private taxi driver. He had driven me, and a black guy I was seeing, a few times. Once, I was out with friends and they were hooking up with some white guys I was not interested in. I called him and asked him to pick me up. He did. On the way home I explained that my friends were getting together with white guys and that I only dated blacks. He mentioned how lucky my guys were and that he had never had a white woman. I had developed a fetish for being a black guy’s first white woman. When we got to my place I invited him in. It was all very sexy. After that, I would seek out older black men to be their first white pussy.

I Love breaking in younger white women. Getting their first taste of BBC soon as possible...

you must love teaching young white girls their deepest sexuality...
I Love breaking in younger white women. Getting their first taste of BBC soon as possible...

you must love teaching young white girls their deepest sexuality, and by doing so, gaining control of their desires and needs.

I would love to watch my gf get pounded by a tall sark skinned older black man who is dominant. they have experience plus they almost feel like authority figures to me. thats as best as I can articulate it lol.

I have had older black men off and on since I was 18. My first older was 58 when I was 18. He was a private taxi driver. He had driven me, and a black guy I was seeing, a few times. Once, I was out with friends and they were hooking up with some white guys I was not interested in. I called him and asked him to pick me up. He did. On the way home I explained that my friends were getting together with white guys and that I only dated blacks. He mentioned how lucky my guys were and that he had never had a white woman. I had developed a fetish for being a black guy’s first white woman. When we got to my place I invited him in. It was all very sexy. After that, I would seek out older black men to be their first white pussy.
I love this...the stories you must have.

Back