Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

you should get in lon that action !! Offer to suck his nuts while he nuts in your wife.m everyone wins andnthenmoncemyiu kick his nuts , why not the ass. And so on …
Having your nuts sucked by the husband while the wife is sucking your dick is a total dominant pleasure bomb (I know 1st hand) for I wouldn’t have it any other way with a married white wife and her cuck husband!! Just tell him to do it, he wants to be told what to do to be in the game! 😉😉😉😉

You make us old guys feel appreciated!
There's something to be said for experience and seasoned men. Had a co-worker at my job that I crushed-on consistently but did not act on it since he was married. After his and his wife's divorce, I wanted to seize the opportunity but felt it wasn't right since he was still probably adjusting to his lifestyle change.

There's something to be said for experience and seasoned men. Had a co-worker at my job that I crushed-on consistently but did not act on it since he was married. After his and his wife's divorce, I wanted to seize the opportunity but felt it wasn't right since he was still probably adjusting to his lifestyle change.
Go and approach him and let him know about your desires. Then have sex with him. Seize the opportunity, since he is already divorced.

I'm shocked it didn't occur to you that approaching him could be a positive in helping him to look forward instead of lamenting looking back.

How old?

Back