Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

I am all for this and routinely remind my sexy queen of spades that she belongs to the ENTIRE black community. When the weather is permitting I go with her down to the homeless shelter dining hall where we grab some dinner and go sit with the brothers while she chats them up and picks one to blow and swallow his cum
That seems like very risqué behavior for a Mormon!! I hope you are being safe and having lots of fun?

I'm all for keeping it playful, but I must admit I absolutely love fucking MWW. And while its great providing them with the pleasure they deserve and don't (and can't) get from their husbands, I must admit I also get some measure of pleasure in demonstrating superiority over their husbands. And when I impregnate them (3 ch-ildren) so far I get additional pleasure that I am producing a mixed race for the future. I don't need any so called repartations, this is all I need.
reading your comment made my white clitty ache. All us white husbands should encourage our white wives to date mature black men.

With their experience, Old Black People (men and women) would be perfect teachers for white girls ! I've always been moved by these pictures ! The Old warrior has his trophy at least. Testimonies welcome.. View attachment 5434427View attachment 5434428
Especially since these guys are older they may have been victims of racism, and or saw their elders facing racism. Think of the good feelings a older person can get if they feel they are getting back at the race hat hurt their families. Get them a young snowbunny to work their frustrations on......An some older women may like to see the lilly white girl licking their Black crack

I am all for this and routinely remind my sexy queen of spades that she belongs to the ENTIRE black community. When the weather is permitting I go with her down to the homeless shelter dining hall where we grab some dinner and go sit with the brothers while she chats them up and picks one to blow and swallow his cum
Exactly what I want to do. I want to find an older black man for my wife at the homeless shelter and make his day.

Back