Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

Had an ex that was fucking an older black man that lived in her apartment building and was her moms coworker. She was 21 and he was in his 50s, had a huge cock and she said it was the best sex of her life. I found out she was still fucking him after we broke up and I heard he got her pregnant but she lost it, not sure how true that is.

Had an ex that was fucking an older black man that lived in her apartment building and was her moms coworker. She was 21 and he was in his 50s, had a huge cock and she said it was the best sex of her life. I found out she was still fucking him after we broke up and I heard he got her pregnant but she lost it, not sure how true that is.
Sounds like she was getting served well. Good for her. We need more young white women like her.

Sounds like she was getting served well. Good for her. We need more young white women like her.
Absolutely, she was 5’4” blonde and had a skinny waist and big tits for such a petite body, not crazy huge but a full c cup. And a tight soaking wet pussy that gripped my cock like vice, even after he started plowing her. It was hot as hell watching her scream and writh on his huge cock. I honestly wished I could be her and feel what she was feeling at that moment, I was kinda jealous but still super turned on and loving it. We fucked quite a few black guys, well, she did lol

Absolutely, she was 5’4” blonde and had a skinny waist and big tits for such a petite body, not crazy huge but a full c cup. And a tight soaking wet pussy that gripped my cock like vice, even after he started plowing her. It was hot as hell watching her scream and writh on his huge cock. I honestly wished I could be her and feel what she was feeling at that moment, I was kinda jealous but still super turned on and loving it. We fucked quite a few black guys, well, she did lol
Sounds like you both have relived that experience many times. Be good to see more younger couples/women desiring to take on an older black man. Where you at? lol

Agree! Or a couple where the girl just hit the age of concent and she get banged by a few middle aged or older black dick infrond of her boyfriend
The bf is made to suck the older black men hard and is only permitted to watch and wank as his pretty virgin gf is deflowered, impaled and bred by the men. He is then told to suck their cocks and balls clean as well as her cream pie

The bf is made to suck the older black men hard and is only permitted to watch and wank as his pretty virgin gf is deflowered, impaled and bred by the men. He is then told to suck their cocks and balls clean as well as her cream pie
Even better if she looks at the black guys with disgust on her face, while they keep dumping their seed inside her womb. A petite busty teen getting gangraped by old fat blacks. While she's disgusted by it

Even better if she looks at the black guys with disgust on her face, while they keep dumping their seed inside her womb. A petite busty teen getting gangraped by old fat blacks. While she's disgusted by it
Gangbanged is better than gangraped. She looks at them in disgust initially then as it continues becomes an insatiable foul-mouthed black cock slut

Last edited:
Back