Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

Absolutely should! Especially younger cuck couples. That was our leap into the lifestyle and it changed my wife's(GF at the time) sex life forever.

When she had just barely turned 18(we met in high-school) I found her a 60 year old bull online with a wealth of experience that had her convulsing and cumming like I never had done before(and still can't which is why she has had a BBC bull for years now!).

This man was unbelievable in bed with her and essentially turned my gf at the time into a real woman from the moment he first stroked her tight little Mexican pussy.

A Tall, Grey beard, a bit of a belly, very wise and calm gentleman. With a silky voice that had my girl already wet, whipped out the biggest she's had(about 11 inches in length he told us and we could clearly see as well). Decades of pleasuring women had accumulated on that magnificent piece of cock he liked to call his soul pipe.

I'll never forget that gentleman and what he did in turning my girl into the woman she is today. She knows true pleasure and her love for our Black BBC Kings is pure because of him.

I could get into more details but let me not write a whole novel about our first older bull! Hahaha

Definitely DM me for more details if yall would like....😉

Last edited:
Agreed. We deserve this also. Older mature hung black man here, experienced in the lifestyle for over 20 years.
Love younger white women and training up the new generation of snowbunnies.
Thank you for your service! The work you gentlemen put in at your older wiser ages gives fruit to stronger and more loyal queens of spades. I can't imagine the physical labor as well, these younger ladies and their pussies require a good amount of cock on a consistent bases and you gentlemen do it like professionals!

Putting us younger cuck hubbies to shame!

Again, amazing work and please continue to spread that black experience! You are truly appreciated and we see your hard work on our wives! 🥰🫡😏

Back