Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

The first time I was alone with an older black guy he was so gentle. He would ask me questions about our lifestyle. He told me that he didn't expect me to be so young and beautiful. He asked me about what my husband and I would do when I come home from fucking him? He asked is your husband going to suck my cum from your pussy? Is he going to kiss you after you have sucked my big black cock? I answered yes to his questions while he was undressing and kissing on me. He said are you sure your husband isn't gay or bisexual? To tell you the truth I wasn't sure. My bull has me naked right now and I am dying to see his black cock. Once he pulled that monster black dick out I knew I had to have it. It started with me naked between his legs sucking his big black cock. He would be telling me your husband is going to be sorry he is letting his young white wife fuck niggas. I'm going to get you so addicted to big black cocks you will never fuck a white boy again. Shortly after he said that he started cumming in my mouth. He came so much I was swallowing his cum double time. He kept saying swallow all that black man cum yeah you like swallowing my cum don't you? I could only look at him as was still trying to swallow all the cum he shot in my mouth plus I still hadn't taken his cock from my mouth. He asked me if my husband would kiss me after he had come in my mouth? I said sure he would as my big black bull was standing up and leading me to the bedroom and that was the start of my training to be a true BBC slut white wife. This all happened in 79 and my training never stopped until we retired in 08

oldman.pngoldman2.png

Can you imagine being an older black man in his 50s or 60s, potentially born before Loving v. Virginia made interracial marriage itself legal, and then today getting to be a bull for a white couple in like their 20s?

It must be a special kind of social/sexual therapy for him, to be taming and fucking some pretty white wife and she tells him he's much better than her younger white hubby.

Someone has to teach them
Agreed. We deserve this also. Older mature hung black man here, experienced in the lifestyle for over 20 years.
Love younger white women and training up the new generation of snowbunnies.
As an inferior species, our undeveloped brains need the guidance. We thank you for your service to the white extinction cause.

Back