Old Black people should also benefit from white surrender

My wife’s black lover is in his seventies, his cock is almost twice the size of my white cock. He has more stamina when he’s fucking her giving her multiple vaginal orgasms something I have never been able to do as my little white cock is unable to touch her sensitive vaginal areas or go deep enough , I also only last a few minutes before cumin. he also repeats after my wife sucks his cock hard or masturbating his cock telling him she needs his black cock fucking her tight white married cunt.
I get total sexual satisfaction watching them and masturbating.
That's so awesome....would love to see some pics

My first time being really fucked by a big black dick I was 20 or 21 and had been married for 18 months. My new bull was 56 and married. My husband and I picked up 3 different one night stands with black men. The sex was good with my first 3 black men but this older black guy was just different. The first time we spoke on the phone he was dominant and I loved it. He told me that he had heard I like big black cocks and your husband likes to watch you get fucked by black men. I replied yes to both his questions. We talked on the phone a few times and I would get so turned on by the things he said he would do too me and I haven't even met him yet. We set up a meeting at a friend of his apartment. He gave me directions and said you can't bring your husband. He will have to wait at home while I fuck you anyway I want and I will do what ever I want to your little white young body. I was incredibly scared and incredibly turned on. My panties were soaking wet after the things he said to me. I didn't think my husband would let me go anyway without him but I was going to go get that big black dick one way or another. My husband knew I was talking to him and he wanted to do a meeting. A couple of days before our first meeting I gave my husband the news I have to go alone for his big black cock. He finally agreed and driving to his house I was terrified and excited. My husband asked me before I left what if you get to this black mans place and there are more black men you will have to service. I assured him nothing like that will happen but in the back of my mind I was hoping it would happen. If there was other black men there and they all fucked me for hours I couldn't do anything about it. A young white wife going to a black mans house drove her self there of her over there. The first meeting wasn't a gang bang but it was great and I was hooked on older black men from then on.

With their experience, Old Black People (men and women) would be perfect teachers for white girls ! I've always been moved by these pictures ! The Old warrior has his trophy at least. Testimonies welcome.. View attachment 5434427View attachment 5434428
My wife is looking for the first BBC recipe from a much older guy overweight doesn’t matter the bigger, the better as long as he has a fat cock

My wife is looking for the first BBC recipe from a much older guy overweight doesn’t matter the bigger, the better as long as he has a fat cock
If the woman is turned on by the muskie smell a black man puts out then the bigger ones are the best. My wife had a black boyfriend that liked fucking her in the car and he always worked up a huge sweat. The smell was intoxicating for my wife

Back