Votes: 189 15.4%
  • 20% to 29%

Votes: 213 17.4%
  • 10% to 19%

Votes: 153 12.5%
  • 0% to 9%

Votes: 102 8.3%

• Total voters
I saw an article which says 15% of couples in United States are interracial.Which is 50 million people and out of those 50 million 42% are hispanic and white couples and only 13% black and white.And 7% couples are black men and white women.So the no is 3.5 million BM/WW couple which is around 1% of US population so we can say 2% of woman in US have been blacked for sure.Now that we have a no we can guess how many have black boyfriend or how many have affair or cucked their husband or bf.My guess is 10%-15% of White woman in US.It's not very huge no as many people on this website think but we can make it higher.
and over 60% of those interracial coupkles are white men with Asian women. Black men with white women is a fraction of the total.

15% of the US population is black. So, I think anyone who thinks it is lower than 15% must be proposing that it's inherently wrong for women to date outside their race.

I voted 30-39% but most girls would never talk about it with a white man.

15% of the US population is black. So, I think anyone who thinks it is lower than 15% must be proposing that it's inherently wrong for women to date outside their race.

I voted 30-39% but most girls would never talk about it with a white man.
We are not a representative sample on a site like this.

I think you would be surprised at the % who have been sexual with only one person.

I'm speaking about Europe and I think very few women have been blacked for the moment . Perhaps the highest number of blacked women is in Germany and France . In Italy the number of blacked girls is growing especially in the northern regions due to the increasing number of African immigrants
Yes and here in the UK. I work for an agency that helps refugees and asylum seekers.

Back