Votes: 189 15.4%
  • 20% to 29%

Votes: 214 17.4%
  • 10% to 19%

Votes: 153 12.4%
  • 0% to 9%

Votes: 102 8.3%

• Total voters
This thread is totally going to draw the single, obsessed males, who somehow think that a majority of women have done this. They have not. I do not know the actual number, some research could find a scientific study, but this website is not a representative sample.
Yep. There are not a lot of interracial couples either.

More than will come out and admit it. There are untold numbers who would not dare tell anyone they had.
You are so right. One of my black husband's friend, has a ******* in college whom we've talked to a number of times ourselves and he has told us he's had sex with a lot of white girls and a few of them are late night booty calls were the girl remains to be very discreet about it. One of the girls is from a very wealthy and very well known family from Palm Beach whom.she told him that if anyone back home would find out, it would cause huge problems for her and name many implications to the family image. ..and he's been with her a number of times, a couple times for the whole night. She's obvious one of many who would never admit having sex with a black guy. Its sad she's from such a racist family because she really loves black cock.

I get it. I'm just saying the percentages are very small.
the percentage of interracial couples I am sure is quite low. Probably single digit percentage.
the percentage who have some interracial experience is far higher, depending on the subset you are looking at. I would bet that college increases the percentage several times over, and the same for military experience, the area you live in is a major factor, I believe age is a major factor, experience with traveling, there's lots of things that factor into it. Overall I think the percentage is between 10 and 20, but I think it's probably double that among college educated, maybe triple for those who have had a career in the military, and certainly much much higher for those who are already involved in some sort of "lifestyle" activities.

I think this post and its survey will most likely reflect the fantasies of the compulsive fappers and trannies that have overrun this forum rather than give you an objective answer to your question.

However, my experience in Paris, France is that the women like black guys in sex clubs or parties because they are young, have nice bodies, and have big cocks. The single white guys, are mostly middle aged. I think a lot of young white guys don’t need any type of polyamorous experience to get sex, they have their girlfriends. While the proportion of young blacks which are single is much more higher, hence, the need to go sex clubs or parties. Of all, the women who fuck a black guy in clubs I would say only a fifth are seriously Queen of Spades type of women. The rest gladly will fuck a white guy after doing a black guy.

You are so right. One of my black husband's friend, has a ******* in college whom we've talked to a number of times ourselves and he has told us he's had sex with a lot of white girls and a few of them are late night booty calls were the girl remains to be very discreet about it. One of the girls is from a very wealthy and very well known family from Palm Beach whom.she told him that if anyone back home would find out, it would cause huge problems for her and name many implications to the family image. ..and he's been with her a number of times, a couple times for the whole night. She's obvious one of many who would never admit having sex with a black guy. Its sad she's from such a racist family because she really loves black cock.
I have just found out a few days ago that my 18 year old granddaugh ter in her first year of college is dating a black guy there.
I'm fairly sure that she is sexually active as she told her 15 yr old sister that she should be on birth control too because many of her friends had already had sex at 17.

If anyone really thinks 92% of white women have been with a black man they are smoking on some serious weed. At best I would say world wide only about 29 to 39% of white women have crossed over. Remember we are not that far removed from segregation, red lining and the power of the Klan. Race in the Americas is complicated and engrained in the formation of every country in the Americas, and especially the USA. We have a long ways to go before we see anything above 50%.

Back