Votes: 189 15.4%
  • 20% to 29%

Votes: 214 17.4%
  • 10% to 19%

Votes: 153 12.4%
  • 0% to 9%

Votes: 102 8.3%

• Total voters
I don't agree with your math at all. You are assuming an interracial marriage is strictly white female, black male. And that's not the case.
More than a quarter of white men (26.9%) married an Asian woman, and about 6.9% married a black woman. In contrast, 20.1% of white women married a black man, while just 9.4% married an Asian man.

I agree with you on the impact. the numbers point to one-fifth of interracial marriages are white-woman to black-man. To simplify numbers, in 2020 there were 62,340,000 marriages; 19% of that were Interracial marriages, of that 20.1% were White-Woman to black-man. Therefore, (62,340,000x19%x20.1%=) 2,380,764 white-woman to black man marriages. Since we know that at-least two-to-one ratio of experimenting, today, at least 5,000,000 million tasted the black man -on-white woman sex.

More than a quarter of white men (26.9%) married an Asian woman, and about 6.9% married a black woman. In contrast, 20.1% of white women married a black man, while just 9.4% married an Asian man.

I agree with you on the impact. the numbers point to one-fifth of interracial marriages are white-woman to black-man. To simplify numbers, in 2020 there were 62,340,000 marriages; 19% of that were Interracial marriages, of that 20.1% were White-Woman to black-man. Therefore, (62,340,000x19%x20.1%=) 2,380,764 white-woman to black man marriages. Since we know that at-least two-to-one ratio of experimenting, today, at least 5,000,000 million tasted the black man -on-white woman sex.
The most reliable data that is referenced to US census data shows that there were 390,000 households of white wife, black husband. That was only 1% of all households. Valid for 2010. That number would have gone up in the last 13 years, but not at a drastic rate.

Well, of course more people - men and Women - would rather take the "risk" of fucking than a marriage. Not saying your estimation is dead wrong (of the two to one ratio) but where do you get that numbers from? 🤔 TY

Well ….to me color is nothing….any single Black Females available? Cheers

When I met my wife, she was very quiet, reserved, had the total soccer mom innocent vibe. After getting married, we began to discuss this fantasy and she confessed she had BBC before meeting me. She admittedly said she always liked big fat dick and BBC fulfilled that need. That conversation definitely sparked what is now history. Loved the idea of some huge cock stretching my wife even before I met her. Naughty girl...

Who cares …….comments like this are races and are not needed we do not need score cards like this.

When I met my wife, she was very quiet, reserved, had the total soccer mom innocent vibe. After getting married, we began to discuss this fantasy and she confessed she had BBC before meeting me. She admittedly said she always liked big fat dick and BBC fulfilled that need. That conversation definitely sparked what is now history. Loved the idea of some huge cock stretching my wife even before I met her. Naughty girl...
So after that conversation did you make arrangements for her to get more black cock.?

In the mountain South(VA, NC, SC, GA, TN, AL, MS) were I grew up and where I am again living today, white girls "going black" are so rare as to be pretty much invisible. The culture is just so indoctrinated against "race mixing" that the girls here seem instantly turned off by the suggestion of interracial hook ups, and the peer pressure of Family, friends, community and church keeps that attitude prevalent. I have connections with the trucking industry, and several younger black drivers have verified to me that it is very rare to find white girls / wives in this area wanting BBC. Not impossible, but much less success than outside the "Mountain South". The rare successful hookup usually occurs in larger cities like Charlotte, Knoxville, Greenville, etc. Rural areas tend to be dead hookup zones.
I have a wife in Canton NC, Marion NC, Florence SC, Columbia Sc, Aiken SC, Middleton GA to rattle off a few areas its like panning for white Gold. Hahaha

Last edited:
I have a wife in Canton NC, Marion NC, Florence SC, Columbia Sc, Aiken SC, Middleton GA to rattle off a few areas its like panning for white Gold. Hahaha
Your obvious success in the "Mountain South" is impressive. Are most of the wives you are involved with actually "Southern Girls" or have most moved in from outside the area? Over the past 20 years or so, we've had a lot of non-native-Southerners move in.

In my recent "sneaky tests" (magazines, TV, DVD's, etc) around local girls my nieces' ages (19-25), the reaction to "black men with white women" has been 100% "NO WAY". I'm not surprised at their reaction when the idea is put directly to them, due to their upbringing here in East Tennessee.

My late wife Sarah was pretty much the same mindset as these girls, due to the same upbringing. However, back in 1977-78,we developed a strong friendship with my black co-worker Thomas, while living in coastal North Carolina. Because Thom was a very good trusted friend, we looked at him simply as "Thom", so the interracial aspect was neutralized in our minds. Because "interracial" was sidelined in our thinking, Sarah interacted closely with Thom, and about 15 months or so into the friendship, Sarah's natural sexual instincts overpowered her upbringing and her attraction to Thom grew. At first she was in denial of the attraction. But she and I worked through our surprise, upbringing, feelings and worries, until I surprised her by revealing that I was comfortable with her having Thom as a lover. Thom was her regular lover for more than 10 years (1978-88), and we both NEVER regretted that decision. Today, I'd describe our 10-year relationship with Thom as "Polyamory". Due to work, plus having to be VERY discreet in the coastal NC South, Thom could only get by for a weekend or holiday visit about every 6 weeks or so. Because Thom's visits were so rare, I made sure Sarah was HIS during his time with us. We never did threesomes, although I enjoyed getting regular "sloppy seconds".

Thom was a genuine friend to me as much as he was Sarah's lover. Thom, Sarah and I enjoyed shooting, hunting, fishing, camping, hiking and traveling together. Thom was a great carpenter and he and I often "conspired" on projects around the home! I never felt insecure over Thom's and Sarah's relationship. Seeing Sarah reach incredible sexual highs with Thom between her legs was an absolute joy for me to watch, and I was so happy for her to experience that! Sarah truly loved Thom and their lovemaking was very affectionate and passionate. Sarah admitted that being with Thom was the hottest and best sex she had ever had! In addition to Thom's superb abilities as a lover, the "deliciously dirty thrill" of giving her Southern married self to a black man and taking his seed deep, was simply too hot for Sarah to resist.

That's why I say that the white wife / woman who will be hottest for a black man, will be a Southern-raised woman, provided she can get past the "Southern Taboo" upbringing mindset she was raised with. Hit a Southern woman directly with the idea of a black lover and she will be repelled. But sneak a black man around her as a friend for some time, and that upbringing will fade away as natural sexual instinct takes over! Many, probably most will never "go black". But there will be some who will, and the percentage may be higher than we think!

Back