Votes: 189 15.4%
  • 20% to 29%

Votes: 214 17.4%
  • 10% to 19%

Votes: 153 12.5%
  • 0% to 9%

Votes: 102 8.3%

• Total voters
I put it to you that black men are disproportionately represented in that 20%, especially when they are a minority in a society. I only have anecdotal evidence of this, I'll admit, but I have pretty good reasons for believing it's true. There is no hard data available, so it's the best i can do. African blacks are way more of a minority in Australia than the UK, so it is very clear here.

Anecdotes:
  • A girl I knew ditched her hot Kenyan boyfriend. The final straw was a stranger girl cold contacting him in a mall to give him her telephone number, when she was there with him.
  • Any night in bars where there is an African black. In Australia, just watch the girls compete for his favour! I was out with a girl once looking to hook up, and I asked her "What about the black guy over there?". She just said, "Nah, I don't stand a chance", looking around at the younger hotties queuing for him.
  • Another time, out with a girl at a salsa class, almost the same story as above, except the girl did manage to exchange phone numbers with two African guys there, to her elation. With the competition there, she figured that as a win.
  • Standing in a queue at a cafe (diner, I guess) with a 6'6 athletic African-American in front of me. A mid-30's secretary type walked past me to cold contact him, ask him where he was from, give her his number, offer to show him around "any time he wanted"
  • In 2005 a black French guy lived with me for a year whilst on a placement from a university in France. He arrived as a pretty shy, romantically hopeful guy - left as a confident, multi-partner, wife and girlfriend fucking stud. My pleasure was that I constantly had hot, naked, or almost naked, women lolling around my home!
  • My ex-wife tried black for the first time in Tokyo in 2009, and had about 100 consecutive black guys after that.
Do anecdotes amount to a case? Probably not. Maybe, in some of those cases, the guys were just hot - and things happen to hot guys of all race. It's just that I have never seen that sort of happen (in some of those cases) with white guys.
This can't be real 😭, white girls are really this openly drooling for black men over there? Do they cheat on their white boyfriend's with them? Do you know if once they got fucked they were black only?

Ok, so to answer this question, I looked back on my own personal experiences...I live in an area of Canada where only 4.7% of the population is Black... therefore, I knew only one Black guy back in middle school, BUT, I know at least 10 white or Asian girls who had sex with Black guys:
  • I met this sexy brunette at a random house party who was ******* and bragging about how she only slept with Black guys and how great they all are in bed (afterward, I overheard her friends talking about how they were worried she wasn't using protection)
  • guy who I used to be friends with (I'd attended his wedding) came home to find his young redhead wife in bed with Black guy
  • my girlfriend in university had a friend who hooked up with Black guys exclusively and was not shy about telling her friends about it either... she later married a white guy.
  • I had a blonde female roommate in 4th year who was in a relationship with a Black guy (she made quite a few remarks about how satisfying he was in bed) and was heartbroken when he kept cheating on her.... she ended up marrying a white dude.
  • two co-workers (at different companies) in their 30s who mentioned they had Black boyfriends when they were younger (a weird thing to bring up in a workplace conversation.... must have been a special memory for them!), and they were both now married to white men
  • the hot receptionist at one of these companies in her early 20s had a Black boyfriend and eventually married him
  • this super hot chick I know dated a Black guy in her mid-20s for about two years before breaking up
  • a buddy of mine (who is Asian) has a cute younger sister who started going out with a Black guy about a year ago.

Thus, I know 10 white or Asian girls who fucked black dick but only one who married a Black guy. According to census data, just under 2% of white women intermarry with Black men. Applying the 10:1 ratio, 20% of girls are "blacked," maybe 25-30% considering white girls who keep hookups and one-night stands with Black men a secret.

Man, when I think about these numbers, I realize Black men must be SLAYIN'!!

Last edited:
Almost all of my white friends have fucked black guys, and most mainly fuck black guys now. “Once you go black you never go black” turns out to be true lol
Hi Jessica
Almost all of my girlfriends have been blacked also, many of them black exclusive like myself.. And for the ones who are not exclusive, it’s because they are married white with children but still cheat to get their share of black cock also. Funny thing about all my girlfriends is that when we were all in High School, none of us ever dated or even thought about going out with a black guy. Not because any of us showed any signs of being prejudice or anything like that, it’s was more like we all had steady white boyfriends and also for the fact that there were very few black students in our school.. when it became time for college, many of us scattered around to different universities but still staying in touch with everyone, I still didn’t hear about any of our group that knowingly ever with a black guy. I myself married a white guy while in college but didn’t hear about any of our group that went black until shortly after college. But when we heard about one of our group who had a black boyfriend the curiosities ran wild and then another went black, then another and another.. in reference to me, after 4 years of being married, I found out my husband was cheating and after crying to one of my friends over his cheating it was her who had revenge in mind and started talking me into going out with her black boyfriends best friend. I was apposed to it at first but as the husbands cheating and lies hot out of control, the next time my girlfriend called me, I told her I had enough and I was now ready to meet their black friend. That was one of many best decisions I ever made in my life as it was a life-changing experience for me developed into a relationship with the black guy she set me up with. Another one of those best decisions I made is about 8 months later, I filed for divorce before hubby ever found out about my affair..Long story short, I’ve been black exclusive ever since..

I believe in the younger generation it is 90% +. Most white women will marry black men/have ******* with them in Gen Z. Most white men will not even be cucks anymore but incels. Evolutions chose a winner and it was Black men.
19a7139d0b709e2f052356cc9d931b8d.png

I'm glad, as it is the way it should and as a white guy I get aroused knowing more and more white girls are black only. I think there is nothing more beautiful and sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls passionately kissing and passionately fucking hung black studs.
well, some of us have never been with y'all white guys, not at all, and I don't think that's a high % or as much as us girls who are starting out with a white guy and then going to black. Is there a difference, IDK? haha.. xoxx, Dana :coffee: 💋

Back