• 20% to 29%

Votes: 214 17.4%
  • 10% to 19%

Votes: 153 12.4%
  • 0% to 9%

Votes: 102 8.3%

• Total voters
19a7139d0b709e2f052356cc9d931b8d.png

The first sexual experiences many white females have is now with a black male. That's got to be intimidating for white guys to know their crushes were all introduced to sex by better endowed black males.

Hi Jessica
Almost all of my girlfriends have been blacked also, many of them black exclusive like myself.. And for the ones who are not exclusive, it’s because they are married white with children but still cheat to get their share of black cock also. Funny thing about all my girlfriends is that when we were all in High School, none of us ever dated or even thought about going out with a black guy. Not because any of us showed any signs of being prejudice or anything like that, it’s was more like we all had steady white boyfriends and also for the fact that there were very few black students in our school.. when it became time for college, many of us scattered around to different universities but still staying in touch with everyone, I still didn’t hear about any of our group that knowingly ever with a black guy. I myself married a white guy while in college but didn’t hear about any of our group that went black until shortly after college. But when we heard about one of our group who had a black boyfriend the curiosities ran wild and then another went black, then another and another.. in reference to me, after 4 years of being married, I found out my husband was cheating and after crying to one of my friends over his cheating it was her who had revenge in mind and started talking me into going out with her black boyfriends best friend. I was apposed to it at first but as the husbands cheating and lies hot out of control, the next time my girlfriend called me, I told her I had enough and I was now ready to meet their black friend. That was one of many best decisions I ever made in my life as it was a life-changing experience for me developed into a relationship with the black guy she set me up with. Another one of those best decisions I made is about 8 months later, I filed for divorce before hubby ever found out about my affair..Long story short, I’ve been black exclusive ever since..
I'm glad for you Janice that it all actually worked out for the better for you. You now have the best sex life. It turns me on knowing you're black only that many of your friends got Blacked. As a white guy, admit that black men overall have bigger dicks and fuck better. I support white women going black as they should if they want the best sexual pleasure.

Hi Jessica
Almost all of my girlfriends have been blacked also, many of them black exclusive like myself.. And for the ones who are not exclusive, it’s because they are married white with children but still cheat to get their share of black cock also. Funny thing about all my girlfriends is that when we were all in High School, none of us ever dated or even thought about going out with a black guy. Not because any of us showed any signs of being prejudice or anything like that, it’s was more like we all had steady white boyfriends and also for the fact that there were very few black students in our school.. when it became time for college, many of us scattered around to different universities but still staying in touch with everyone, I still didn’t hear about any of our group that knowingly ever with a black guy. I myself married a white guy while in college but didn’t hear about any of our group that went black until shortly after college. But when we heard about one of our group who had a black boyfriend the curiosities ran wild and then another went black, then another and another.. in reference to me, after 4 years of being married, I found out my husband was cheating and after crying to one of my friends over his cheating it was her who had revenge in mind and started talking me into going out with her black boyfriends best friend. I was apposed to it at first but as the husbands cheating and lies hot out of control, the next time my girlfriend called me, I told her I had enough and I was now ready to meet their black friend. That was one of many best decisions I ever made in my life as it was a life-changing experience for me developed into a relationship with the black guy she set me up with. Another one of those best decisions I made is about 8 months later, I filed for divorce before hubby ever found out about my affair..Long story short, I’ve been black exclusive ever since..
It's so beautiful and so arousing that all your girlfriends have gone black.

I guessed between 20 to 29 % from what I've learned on this site. Perhaps a bit on the high side but it does increase daily. Just imagine what it will be like in 10 years time!! I'm just a sissy crossdresser who has yet to sample the delights of being Blacked. I am feminising myself and training my boi pussy and throat to take BBC. I can now take 7" in both and my goal is to work up to 9" or even 10" so I can serve our Black Masters. My aim is to achieve this in the next year. Wish me luck. :lips: :lips:

This is what I want for myself. To be a Black Cock Slut. :qos::lips::sex:

Attachments

• 219844215(1).jpg
    219844215(1).jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 886_1000.jpg
    886_1000.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 30
  • 777213612(1).jpg
    777213612(1).jpg
    389 KB · Views: 33
  • 960543608(1).jpg