Obsession with 'Black only' white women

It is a difficult question to answer and only those going through it are really in a position to answer that question truthfully i have personally bred several woman from this site over the years all with their partners permission and yes from most parts of the world after been invited by either wife or hubby to go over sometimes even on vacation Yet their are many white woman i have chased after with little success where they do not want me to cum inside them and for me that is fine I still get to Fuck them while hubby watches or on their own You just have to simply respect the woman after all its her body and pussy and if she wants me to cum on her face, tits or stomach I'm here to please It normally takes two or three times before most woman let me cum inside them but hell I'm happy either way and who would not be
So sexy

It is a difficult question to answer and only those going through it are really in a position to answer that question truthfully i have personally bred several woman from this site over the years all with their partners permission and yes from most parts of the world after been invited by either wife or hubby to go over sometimes even on vacation Yet their are many white woman i have chased after with little success where they do not want me to cum inside them and for me that is fine I still get to Fuck them while hubby watches or on their own You just have to simply respect the woman after all its her body and pussy and if she wants me to cum on her face, tits or stomach I'm here to please It normally takes two or three times before most woman let me cum inside them but hell I'm happy either way and who would not be
Interesting to hear from a black bull about your thoughts and feelings regarding the interracial cuckold lifestyle. Were the women you bred white? Was there discussion between you and the couples before you bred the females? Are you involved in the lives of the babies you fathered?

Is it a special feeling to breed a white wife? If you have bred a white wife that is?

If I was single again, I’d never get serious and would never ever marry a woman that wasn’t into living a cuckold relationship and fucking black cocks on the regular. I just wouldn’t be happy and yes, she’d better be ok with me sucking black cocks too because the older I get, the more I want to suck black cocks!

I think I could be open too to a fellatio/intercourse free marriage. So long as she was into fucking black men regularly, letting me watch or taking pics and vid’s, and of course feeding me the cream pies, so long as I was jerked off by her regularly while either consuming cream pies in addition to every now and then jerking me off while telling me in a serious tone how black cock is so good she’ll never make my cock wet again, how both sets of her lips where for sucking and fucking black cocks only, I think I could seriously go head and pussy free for life. I enjoy all of this that much.

I'm pretty much completely obsessed with Black only women. To me, they are confident in what they want and passionate about life. I know several single moms with mixed ******* and I think that is what has really driven me more into the interracial movement. I see how happy they are despite their struggles with things like paying bills. I personally would like nothing more than to help financially support and help raise a mixed family. That's my goal in life! And yes, I would hope they would keep seeing Black guys as long as she wants to!

From my own personal observation and from what I am reading, not only in a site like this but it really is getting more and more popular every day. For example, there’s not a day goes by that I don’t see an interracial couple in a tv commercial, or soap opera, sitcoms, even mainline movies now.. and this is something we never saw even ten years ago. When I first got involved more than 25 years ago, it was very rare that I would ever see an interracial couple out in the open society, and now, it’s rare that we don’t see an interracial couple out and about like grocery store, theatre, concerts, especially night clubs..
So yes, it really is getting very popular and might even be the most rapidly growing lifestyles in our society as more and more white girls/women are going black than ever before..
I also see white men date nonwhite women all over TV and in person.

I'm pretty much completely obsessed with Black only women. To me, they are confident in what they want and passionate about life. I know several single moms with mixed ******* and I think that is what has really driven me more into the interracial movement. I see how happy they are despite their struggles with things like paying bills. I personally would like nothing more than to help financially support and help raise a mixed family. That's my goal in life! And yes, I would hope they would keep seeing Black guys as long as she wants to!
I know where you are coming from. There is nothing sexier than a white woman who is 'black only'. Every day I see so many white women who are just unhappy and outright depressed in their relationships, although in terms of cultural values our society would give them a big thumbs up.

Males like us want to support, love and look after ladies who want better sex with bigger and stronger black men. We want to rejoice in the pleasure you are receiving without feelings of inadequacy, guilt or shame. That is what a cuckold relationship is.

I know where you are coming from. There is nothing sexier than a white woman who is 'black only'. Every day I see so many white women who are just unhappy and outright depressed in their relationships, although in terms of cultural values our society would give them a big thumbs up.

Males like us want to support, love and look after ladies who want better sex with bigger and stronger black men. We want to rejoice in the pleasure you are receiving without feelings of inadequacy, guilt or shame. That is what a cuckold relationship is.

I agree. It makes a white woman very desirable that she has interracial sex with big alpha men.

BLACKED-Tiffany-Brookes-New-York-*******-Gets-Facial-From-Big-Black-Cock-penetration-gif.gif

SecretCoolChinchilla.gif

There's something about white women who like big black men that arouses something in me that no-one else is able to. That little extra spark or frisson of excitement I can find nowhere else. It's that excitement that makes it impossible for me to forgo my dreams of being a cuckold to a big black loving white woman.

It always gives me a frisson of excitement when I see a white woman with a strong black man. It's seems like the perfect combination. White femininity and black masculinity is an incredible turn-on for me.

1698439230.jpg

Please login or become a member to view
For us cucks who are truly obsessed with "BLACK ONLY WHITE WOMEN" this picture fuels the fire within our minds and feeds the hunger inside our body. Our obsession for white women and BBC is perpetual and enduring.....it is incurable....we live with it 24/7......and a pic like this is the only thing that brings us temporary satisfaction and relief. The image is branded in our minds that this beautiful white queen has just ridden his BBC to the point where he filled her white womb with so much of his black baby seed that it is flowing out of her gaped pussy. But its only a brief fulfillment to our terminal compulsion to see white women blackened until a new image enters our brain.

Back