Obsession with 'Black only' white women

That’s AWESOME! My wife jacked me off and then grabbed my hand and made me finish last night all while telling me how much better black cock was and how she’d be sucking and fucking my dick if it was only bigger and black. She’s going today to get herself taken care of by a bull who has an 11” BBC that’s like 7” in girth. Never has she been more sexy to me than she is now, as a BBC ONLY complete happily married slut!!
wonders ahead

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.

White females are a lot more attractive when they have been blacked. A white girl/woman becomes a real woman the moment she is penetrated by a black cock.

20108117.gif

Thank you for the flowers,you Welsh rabbit! Indeed, a lot of questions you're putting on my shoulders. To start with - and sort of a little bit of help to satisfy your fantasy - I attach a couple of pics showing more of my 'splendid pins' like a bbc stud told me lately. By the way, you are a leg fetishist, aren't you - lol?Yes, I'm a wild cat if it comes to sex, but the size of a lover's member is not everything. I'm very selective and it takes more than just a huge dick! And most definitely strictly 'no' to threesomes or gang banging or someone watching. I like to have the bull for myself. Is that clear! :cool:

Attachments

• pic 1).jpg
    pic 1).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 112
  • pic 2).jpg
    pic 2).jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 60
  • pic 3).jpg
    pic 3).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 53
  • pic 4).jpg
    pic 4).jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 57
Thank you for the flowers,you Welsh rabbit! Indeed, a lot of questions you're putting on my shoulders. To start with - and sort of a little bit of help to satisfy your fantasy - I attach a couple of pics showing more of my 'splendid pins' like a bbc stud told me lately. By the way, you are a leg fetishist, aren't you - lol?Yes, I'm a wild cat if it comes to sex, but the size of a lover's member is not everything. I'm very selective and it takes more than just a huge dick! And most definitely strictly 'no' to threesomes or gang banging or someone watching. I like to have the bull for myself. Is that clear! :devil:

Attachments

• pic 1).jpg
    pic 1).jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 46
  • pic 2).jpg
    pic 2).jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 28
  • pic 3).jpg
    pic 3).jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 20
  • pic 4).jpg
    pic 4).jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 39
Thank you for the flowers,you Welsh rabbit! Indeed, a lot of questions you're putting on my shoulders. To start with - and sort of a little bit of help to satisfy your fantasy - I attach a couple of pics showing more of my 'splendid pins' like a bbc stud told me lately. By the way, you are a leg fetishist, aren't you - lol?Yes, I'm a wild cat if it comes to sex, but the size of a lover's member is not everything. I'm very selective and it takes more than just a huge dick! And most definitely strictly 'no' to threesomes or gang banging or someone watching. I like to have the bull for myself. Is that clear! :cool:

Great pictures. With a black man it would be even better.

screen-shot-2019-05-23-at-5.40.35-pm.png

Thank you for the flowers,you Welsh rabbit! Indeed, a lot of questions you're putting on my shoulders. To start with - and sort of a little bit of help to satisfy your fantasy - I attach a couple of pics showing more of my 'splendid pins' like a bbc stud told me lately. By the way, you are a leg fetishist, aren't you - lol?Yes, I'm a wild cat if it comes to sex, but the size of a lover's member is not everything. I'm very selective and it takes more than just a huge dick! And most definitely strictly 'no' to threesomes or gang banging or someone watching. I like to have the bull for myself. Is that clear! :devil:
Sexy woman.i agree with your views about sex.you are really a wild cat

No to threesomes and horny losers watching!!!!! BA! Humbug!!?

Does anybody else find white women that exclusively take big black cock to be especially sexy?

Doesn't matter how physically attractive or otherwise they are, I just love their psychology and sexuality and it attracts me greatly. And, of course, the outcome of this sexual attraction is not a desire for penetrative sex but a desire to perform oral sex in preparation for their black bulls.
Yes, I'm with you on this. If I know a woman has been with black men I find her more arousing to me.

I hope to never have to date and remarry again, I have the perfect BBC slut wife now but if something did happen and I had to, I wouldn’t date any women that weren’t slutty and in to fucking black guys while I watch. Would probably be hard to find but to remarry, it would be an absolute must for me. I watched my wife go black and I can’t go back, it’s is my life now and what satisfies me sexually, period!
My hubby says the same, "once you go black" seems to be as real for white men as it is for white women :p

Back