NO I WILL NOT

That is your culture. Not mine
Has nothing to do with culture. If you want to view yourself as the only one who is normal and everyone else is abnormal, I guess that is up to you.
NO ONE is saying people aren't different. The problem arises when you try to ******* your lifestyle on others. You're doing the exact thing you don't want to be done to you. Same as the guy who labels a bull that doesn't want his dick sucked "homophobic."
So it's not a problem for you to push your lifestyle on others, but not OK for them to do the same. There is nothing wrong with others deciding not to meet you because your interests are different from yours.

Yes, that is exactly what you are saying. When you are constantly bitching and complaining about a theoretical event that is likely never to happen, then you are homophobic. It's easy to avoid this theoretical problem, Communicate! Before you meet, tell them that you are extremely straight, and are only interested in a one on one. No one is going to insist on sucking your dick when you tell them that. However, they may take the option not to meet you. I'm guessing that is the real problem.

We live in nude resorts about 4 months a year. There are a few gay men at these resorts. He has been asked if he is into men. He just tells them it's not his thing. That's the end of it. He is secure in his sexuality. It doesn't stop them from being friends even though they have different sexual interests. Do you understand the difference? Being asked if he was into men did not send him to message boards to bitch about gay men. Actually, I think he viewed it as a complement as the guy was telling him he was attractive. Of course he is not "normal" as he doesn't have your same inhibitions, but neither is anyone else except for you.

I do think some of you guys who are bitching on here are in the closet. For others it sounds more like the rants from angry guys who are virgins and can't get laid. The solution to your problem is very clear, Communicate! What I have a problem is denigrating others because they aren't "normal" like you.

Instead of spending all your time bitching, why not focus on meeting people who have the same hang-ups that you do?

Has nothing to do with culture. If you want to view yourself as the only one who is normal and everyone else is abnormal, I guess that is up to you.

So it's not a problem for you to push your lifestyle on others, but not OK for them to do the same. There is nothing wrong with others deciding not to meet you because your interests are different from yours.

Yes, that is exactly what you are saying. When you are constantly bitching and complaining about a theoretical event that is likely never to happen, then you are homophobic. It's easy to avoid this theoretical problem, Communicate! Before you meet, tell them that you are extremely straight, and are only interested in a one on one. No one is going to insist on sucking your dick when you tell them that. However, they may take the option not to meet you. I'm guessing that is the real problem.

We live in nude resorts about 4 months a year. There are a few gay men at these resorts. He has been asked if he is into men. He just tells them it's not his thing. That's the end of it. He is secure in his sexuality. It doesn't stop them from being friends even though they have different sexual interests. Do you understand the difference? Being asked if he was into men did not send him to message boards to bitch about gay men. Actually, I think he viewed it as a complement as the guy was telling him he was attractive. Of course he is not "normal" as he doesn't have your same inhibitions, but neither is anyone else except for you.

I do think some of you guys who are bitching on here are in the closet. For others it sounds more like the rants from angry guys who are virgins and can't get laid. The solution to your problem is very clear, Communicate! What I have a problem is denigrating others because they aren't "normal" like you.

Instead of spending all your time bitching, why not focus on meeting people who have the same hang-ups that you do?
It has everything to do with culture. It is excepted in yours

Culture is defined as, "the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group." Yes, there are some countries where gay people are stoned to death. Fortunately, we are not one of them! However, there is huge push by religious people to deny rights to gay people. This is discrimination. That is something you have delt with all your life. Why would you want to do that to others? They did nothing to you.

Culture is defined as, "the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group." Yes, there are some countries where gay people are stoned to death. Fortunately, we are not one of them! However, there is huge push by religious people to deny rights to gay people. This is discrimination. That is something you have delt with all your life. Why would you want to do that to others? They did nothing to you.
Once again your culture. Your definition of your culture.

Last edited:
There no breaking the rules for man or woman

NO ONE is saying people aren't different. The problem arises when you try to ******* your lifestyle on others. You're doing the exact thing you don't want to be done to you. Same as the guy who labels a bull that doesn't want his dick sucked "homophobic."
As far as I can tell no one is for cing anything nor has anyone been accused of doing that (gay/bi people existing and possibly asking you an uncomfortable question is NOT forceful or oppressive and shouldn't offend you). You are completely allowed to not want your dick sucked, that's fine. You are even allowed to not want your dicked sucked by a WOMAN (I know some dudes who just don't enjoy blow jobs period, not their thing and that's cool). Saying no to a sex act DOES NOT MAKE YOU HOMOPHOBIC!!!!

What does make you homophobic is insulting, castigating and dehumanizing those that do want to do m2m play. Dehumanization is never ok no matter who you do it too. People are not less than human because they do something you don't agree with while also not harming you one bit. I don't see why this is so hard to comprehend. There are a million and one kinks out there and we all don't like them every single one of them. If someone asks you to do something you are uncomfortable with, just say no and keep it moving.

Some of the guys here are acting like they're inundated with constant requests from gay/bi men/couples to play with them even though they're straight and they are complaining because they're annoyed with frequently having to decline unwanted requests. To those guys:

First off, is the fact that you're not into men on your profile? If it isn't, put it there and that should cut down on requests; there is an about section for a reason. If it is, the problem is NOT bisexuality; it's lazy and arrogant mfs who either don't read profiles or think their desires are more important than your boundaries. That problem is not exclusive to or even more prevalent in bi people. If you want to create a thread about people who don't read profiles or try to stomp over stated boundaries being the absolute worst and sucking a lot of the fun out of the lifestyle for respectful people, I will happily join you in bashing them because I dislike assholes. But what we're not going to do is act like being 100% hetero is the only right or normal way. Homosexuality has been documented in literally 1000s of species and bisexuality has been thought to be even more prevalent; it is normal by any sense of the word. OTOH homophobia/biphobia has only been found in one species and it needs to stop. I don't care if that's your "culture" it's wrong. For a long time in the US, the "culture" included the subjugation and ******* of millions of black folk. This is a goddamn interracial site, let's not forget that not too long ago a black man could get beaten to a bloody pulp, tortured, hung in front of a crowd and then cut up and sold as souvenirs if the wrong white men got even an inkling of him thinking of touching a white woman inappropriately because that was the "culture".

As far as I can tell no one is for cing anything nor has anyone been accused of doing that (gay/bi people existing and possibly asking you an uncomfortable question is NOT forceful or oppressive and shouldn't offend you). You are completely allowed to not want your dick sucked, that's fine. You are even allowed to not want your dicked sucked by a WOMAN (I know some dudes who just don't enjoy blow jobs period, not their thing and that's cool). Saying no to a sex act DOES NOT MAKE YOU HOMOPHOBIC!!!!

What does make you homophobic is insulting, castigating and dehumanizing those that do want to do m2m play. Dehumanization is never ok no matter who you do it too. People are not less than human because they do something you don't agree with while also not harming you one bit. I don't see why this is so hard to comprehend. There are a million and one kinks out there and we all don't like them every single one of them. If someone asks you to do something you are uncomfortable with, just say no and keep it moving.

Some of the guys here are acting like they're inundated with constant requests from gay/bi men/couples to play with them even though they're straight and they are complaining because they're annoyed with frequently having to decline unwanted requests. To those guys:

First off, is the fact that you're not into men on your profile? If it isn't, put it there and that should cut down on requests; there is an about section for a reason. If it is, the problem is NOT bisexuality; it's lazy and arrogant mfs who either don't read profiles or think their desires are more important than your boundaries. That problem is not exclusive to or even more prevalent in bi people. If you want to create a thread about people who don't read profiles or try to stomp over stated boundaries being the absolute worst and sucking a lot of the fun out of the lifestyle for respectful people, I will happily join you in bashing them because I dislike assholes. But what we're not going to do is act like being 100% hetero is the only right or normal way. Homosexuality has been documented in literally 1000s of species and bisexuality has been thought to be even more prevalent; it is normal by any sense of the word. OTOH homophobia/biphobia has only been found in one species and it needs to stop. I don't care if that's your "culture" it's wrong. For a long time in the US, the "culture" included the subjugation and ******* of millions of black folk. This is a goddamn interracial site, let's not forget that not too long ago a black man could get beaten to a bloody pulp, tortured, hung in front of a crowd and then cut up and sold as souvenirs if the wrong white men got even an inkling of him thinking of touching a white woman inappropriately because that was the "culture".
Your master has taught you well

@Orion Pax I just looked at your About section, you say that you are "open minded". I learned my first year in the lifestyle cruising the old Craigslist personals section that "open minded" is code for bi. Take that out and you'll get less messages. You may not realize it but you are inviting bi couples to message you.

@Orion Pax I just looked at your About section, you say that you are "open minded". I learned my first year in the lifestyle cruising the old Craigslist personals section that "open minded" is code for bi. Take that out and you'll get less messages. You may not realize it but you are inviting bi couples to message you.
If you want to suck dick home slice. Have at it

If you want to suck dick home slice. Have at it
Bro I'm just saying stop all the hate. Your about section reads like a closeted bi dude ("open minded and kinky in the bedroom"👀); that's the first thing I thought when I read it. Out here chumming the waters and confused why there's so many sharks around you...

Bro I'm just saying stop all the hate. Your about section reads like a closeted bi dude ("open minded and kinky in the bedroom"👀); that's the first thing I thought when I read it. Out here chumming the waters and confused why there's so many sharks around you...
You thought as much. With a woman I'm those things. Seems like everyone wants to follow a narrative that isn't normal behavior

You thought as much. With a woman I'm those things. Seems like everyone wants to follow a narrative that isn't normal behavior
The problem is the way you define normal. When you are the only one who is "normal" then of course the narrative isn't going to be "normal" according to your definition. Why not try to be as strong as women? I get asked to have sex all the time. Sometimes I do sometimes I say no. What women don't do is get offended and go into Whiny Bitch mode, spewing hatred. It's another thing entirely if you are raped but asking is not *******. You have not been raped! As for the comments in your profile, I guess that just might prove my point. Maybe it's time to give up the bullshit and be who you really are?

The problem is the way you define normal. When you are the only one who is "normal" then of course the narrative isn't going to be "normal" according to your definition. Why not try to be as strong as women? I get asked to have sex all the time. Sometimes I do sometimes I say no. What women don't do is get offended and go into Whiny Bitch mode, spewing hatred. It's another thing entirely if you are raped but asking is not *******. You have not been raped! As for the comments in your profile, I guess that just might prove my point. Maybe it's time to give up the bullshit and be who you really are?
All I need to do is stay black and die home- chic.. I don't care anything else

I always wondered why would these wives be turned on by seeing their man suck a dick
Wonder no more! Humans are all uniquely different. That is the reason there is no normal! It's only normal for you, but no one else. There are those who can't understand why a husband would want his wife to go on a date and have sex with someone else while he stays home. There are those who wonder why anyone would want to be tied up and flogged. There are a lot of people who have no interest in sex at all. Our sexual orientation is controlled mostly by genetics. Simply put we were born that way. Then there is society, religion, and our parents. When you are told as a baby that masturbation, or homosexual contact is bad, we tend to believe it. The problem is that many times conflicts with our genetic make-up. There were a lot of divorces after gay marriage was made legal. There were a lot of men and women living a lie. When gay marriage became legal, they could then lead their lives according to the way they wanted to live. Just take a quick look around the web. Sex is not a one size fits all! Unfortunately, a large portion of the population cannot live the life they desire to live because of religious and social influences.

There is another issue, women are far more sexually adventuresome than men. Women are expected to suck your cock and let you cum down their throats or all over their face. Women are just expected to take you cock in their ass or pussy. Some of you want them to blow you after you fuck them in the ass! Then there are men who expect women to do all kinds of degrading sex. On the other hand, men wait what exactly do you do? Very few men really know how to eat pussy, most don't even attempt it which is probably not a bad thing. Some of you are good a fucking, some not so much. Women talk openly about their sexual partners. When someone sucks in bed, word travels. Men on the hand don't talk about sexual partners, as any sex they can get is good! I'm sure you've all known women who were in long term sexless relationships. When she dumps his ass, she goes crazy fucking every hard cock she can find.

Sex is not something you are born with the ability to be great at. You need to talk to your partner or partners learn to be a better lover. If you do, you'll have a fantastic sex life. If not, you likely won't have a sex life.

Seems simple to us, know what you like and do what you like and dont feel led or pressured.

It would be interesting if a couple said no condoms or had other desires, would the response be so dramatic.

Honestly it seems a bit homophobic to be so worried about it, I mean just don't let them suck your dick.

People not in this lifestyle might judge a guy who has to fuck another man's wife and cant find his own woman.. judgement can get out of hand.

Bottom line, If everyone is open and honest you can make your choices.

I do find it interesting that people in any alternative lifestyle are judgemental.

Specifically for guys who fuck white wives are you telling your family you are doing that? I suspect not as you will be judged.

Again, if you don't want to fuck a wife who wants to see her husband suck your dick .. don't.

If you want to suck dick don't push someone or expect someone to want that, some respect goes a long way.

We are all human and deserve respect.

Wait a sec. I put on my profile that I am 100% straight. Not just this website but all other websites that I am a member of. I still get asked by gay dudes if they can suck my dick. What the Fuck is ambiguous about being 100% straight? It’s rude and disrespectful and fucked up.

Wait a sec. I put on my profile that I am 100% straight. Not just this website but all other websites that I am a member of. I still get asked by gay dudes if they can suck my dick. What the Fuck is ambiguous about being 100% straight? It’s rude and disrespectful and fucked up.
So simply say no thanks and move on ...I mean we are all guilty of not reading a profile and inboxing ppl..personally I don't understand why ppl get soo offended about ppl talking to them on the internet but they are here for the same reason

Back