Temptations/Hedo Suggestions

Chewy0721

Looking to book a trip later this summer at either of these places. I would like to book a nice resort nearby either of these places for a few days prior if anyone has some suggestions.

We aren’t swingers or in the lifestyle but we like to spice it up and sometimes roleplay about sharing or watching. So I’m thinking as our first international trip together a couple of days at Hedo or Temptations could really be fun.

Temptation is not an LS resort but it is very LS friendly and you will find plenty of people in the LS there.
Its a party place, non judgmental and a lot of fun. Its basically spring break for old people. They have theme nights so you can dress for that.
We normally dress but not for every night. If you dont want to spend a day traveling between locations you could do Desires in Mexico. Its a full LS resort with nudity, something you dont find at Temptation, its only topless.

We are going back to Temptation in July, never been to Hedo.

Temptation is not an LS resort but it is very LS friendly and you will find plenty of people in the LS there.
Its a party place, non judgmental and a lot of fun. Its basically spring break for old people. They have theme nights so you can dress for that.
We normally dress but not for every night. If you dont want to spend a day traveling between locations you could do Desires in Mexico. Its a full LS resort with nudity, something you dont find at Temptation, its only topless.

We are going back to Temptation in July, never been to Hedo.
Thank you for this.

Hedo is lots of fun totally lifestyle oriented with lots of opportunities and no judgement or really any rules. Highly recommended especially if you’re het but into swinging or groups. I’m no model and I went butt-ass naked for most of my time there and never felt uncomfortable in the slightest. There’s plenty of freaking going on throughout the grounds and freaky is encouraged

Back