Paradise lakes resort or caliente in Tampa

2crazypeepz

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
So we are booking a hotel room in Tampa for a few days at the end of June . Has anyone here been to any of these adult resorts? I’ve been debating these places and wondering if I should book. Maybe there’s another place I should check out if not

Both places are good. We have a condo at paradise lakes, but visit Caliente often. You Can get a hotel room at either place, or you can rent a condo privately. Depends on how long you might stay. Caliente is renovating their main pool until early May, so your timing would be good. Caliente is just six miles up the road from PL.

Both places are good. We have a condo at paradise lakes, but visit Caliente often. You Can get a hotel room at either place, or you can rent a condo privately. Depends on how long you might stay. Caliente is renovating their main pool until early May, so your timing would be good. Caliente is just six miles up the road from PL.
So I ended up booking an Airbnb in paridise lakes because it was too bad ass to pass up on. It has an indoor pool and jacuzzi located on the first floor overlooking the lake. weve Never tried Airbnb or the nudist thing so we’re both kinda nervous but both kind of excited too lol.

So I ended up booking an Airbnb in paridise lakes because it was too bad ass to pass up on. It has an indoor pool and jacuzzi located on the first floor overlooking the lake. weve Never tried Airbnb or the nudist thing so we’re both kinda nervous but both kind of excited too lol.
I think we have been in that condo, with the patio overlooking the lake. It is very nice. It is a ways from the club, but you can drive or get a golf cart. Don't worry about the nudity thing. Just go to the club with sexy attire, and before you know it, you will be comfortable as the club is mostly dressed people, but outside by the pools is more nudity. You will quickly want to "jump in", lol. When are you coming again?

You made the right decision Paridise lakes is a good place to be! Been there with a friend and want to go back!

We live about 30 minutes from the Paradise Lakes and Caliente Resort. What Sextravert said was very interesting. Garynjan had a great comment as well. I am wondering if either place has a better chance of BBC, as we have not visited in years, but used to go very often to both, and love both. Yes, they are different, but from what Sextravert said, it does make us wonder if Caliente is more cliquish. (I think that is the right word) We both love to play, and have been in the swinger lifestyle for decades, but I love to see my wife with BBC. 9thus the 4 Splash Mocha events we have attended) Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

We live about 30 minutes from the Paradise Lakes and Caliente Resort. What Sextravert said was very interesting. Garynjan had a great comment as well. I am wondering if either place has a better chance of BBC, as we have not visited in years, but used to go very often to both, and love both. Yes, they are different, but from what Sextravert said, it does make us wonder if Caliente is more cliquish. (I think that is the right word) We both love to play, and have been in the swinger lifestyle for decades, but I love to see my wife with BBC. 9thus the 4 Splash Mocha events we have attended) Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
When we went to Caliente, we saw exactly one black guy. On a pretty busy weekend. So while we will probably go back, it will be for the opportunity to be naked outside is reasonably nice surroundings, not to play.

Back