NO I WILL NOT

So coming from a straight Queen…..I completely agree with your statement! My man is there to watch and enjoy his woman getting plowed by BBC. I would never ask him to engage however I have had the bull ask if he would or wanted to. Definitely not our style but to each their own. We are both straight and one of my donts is other chics. So many want two queens on them and I’m good enough to do the job myself 😜😀
Now I have had a double up however it’s always been the bull I’m meeting up with brings a friend therefore it’s his choice & they are both straight & mindful of where they are on me. 😂😂 I’m fairly new to this site but have had pretty good success wether I’m out of town or home. Thank you for your post and hopefully I’ve added some substance to it. 😉❤️ #vixenstagcouple

and just for the sole purpose of ppl who think my statement may be homophobic….My Best Friend is Gay & he gets my thinking 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Oh wow. I didn't know this post was going to turn into some people making fake alleged statements about me. I don't know any of you people. I said what I said and that's it. I'm not homophobic not even a bit. I just choose to only whine and fuck with women. That's my personal prerogative. If you feel offended oh well 🤷🏿‍♂️. But don't be lying about me because I don't know you. Not today not ever or not tomorrow. Sorry but we are all entitled to our opinions so people of the world don't be so sensitive to what someone else thinks or choose to stand on. That's the beauty of life. We are different and I accept that! Now if you would excuse me. I am still trying to leave some mixed babies in somebody's gf wife or a single sub or sum ahaha Where y'all @👀✊🏿💆🏿‍♂️
I would guess that pretty much every male on this site is looking for the same thing, women to play with. Even the serious cuckold guys are looking for men to fuck their wives. True come couples are looking for some interaction between males. However, that is something you put in your profile or talk about in your communication before you meet. What is the purpose of starting a thread about it. There is virtually no chance someone is going to read this and want to hook up because you are into women. If you don't want to be touched or you are only interested in a one on one, then put it in your profile. That way the women who do contact you will know your preference. If you don't want husbands to contact, you say so in your profile.

For those of you who prefer to remain uninformed except to conspiracy theories this is a current political issue. If you are informed at all you know that a Jewish college did not want to recognize a gay student organization. That issue was just before our biased Supreme Court. The only reason I can see for bringing this up in a thread is for political reasons. It certainly doesn't make you unique to say you are into women! One poster referred to Woke which was made famous by Florida's Woke Governor, the famed author of the Don't Say Gay bill. That is yet another law that solves a problem that doesn't exist. They don't teach sexuality in the 2nd grade.

Another thing I find interesting is that bi women are far more aggressive that bi men. You don't see women going Whiny Bitch over another women who asked if she wanted to play. A simple no is enough.

We are all different. Why can't we just let others enjoy life on their terms, and not get judgmental because it's not exactly what we like. Personally, I could care less what you do in bed. It has nothing to do with me and does not affect me!

Back