Black bull needed in Norway

This is a real thread.

If you are an American Black Bull. Please respond, I want you to come to Norway.

The first step is FT/Snap with her, I will step away. If it hits, I will personally pay your trip to Norway, pick you up, carry your luggage, and take you to the apartment. If you are comfortable with have servant around, I will serve you. I will also know that it is not certain that I get to watch, but just clean her up after the rounds.

She’s good built, not fat but strong with muscels. She goes to the gym, I am not. That’s also a reason why I feel it is unnatural to dominate her

It will probably be a week; you will go out and have fun exploring Oslo; I will stay inside our apartment.

This also goes for black bulls in Europe. Just go to DM and we will talk further

This is a real thread.

If you are an American Black Bull. Please respond, I want you to come to Norway.

The first step is FT/Snap with her, I will step away. If it hits, I will personally pay your trip to Norway, pick you up, carry your luggage, and take you to the apartment. If you are comfortable with have servant around, I will serve you. I will also know that it is not certain that I get to watch, but just clean her up after the rounds.

She’s good built, not fat but strong with muscels. She goes to the gym, I am not. That’s also a reason why I feel it is unnatural to dominate her

It will probably be a week; you will go out and have fun exploring Oslo; I will stay inside our apartment.

This also goes for black bulls in Europe. Just go to DM and we will talk further
Dm me im a bull

I’ll be in Oslo with a friend. We’d love to dominate her. If you can verify she’s real, we’re down to meet.

Back