Vegas April 21-24

Rikochan

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
ME, US
Husband and I are going to be in a great hotel; looking for someone to fuck me in front of my husband.

Could be a single guy, could be a threesome, could be a gangbang; depends on who answers! I’m not organizing multiple guys at once, but if you have a friend or two who might be interested, let me know in your message! Prefer if you already have pics posted here!

Some nights and afternoons free. Shooting for private use/B2W is ok, shooting for OF style clips also ok.

Husband will be there and take pics/clips but that’s it. Voyeur, not sissy!

Answer here or DM!

~Riko

Attachments

• IMG_8904.jpeg
    IMG_8904.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 80
Husband and I are going to be in a great hotel; looking for someone to fuck me in front of my husband.

Could be a single guy, could be a threesome, could be a gangbang; depends on who answers! I’m not organizing multiple guys at once, but if you have a friend or two who might be interested, let me know in your message! Prefer if you already have pics posted here!

Some nights and afternoons free. Shooting for private use/B2W is ok, shooting for OF style clips also ok.

Answer here or DM!

~Riko
I don't know if you would be interested (or have already tried), but I would suggest you try to get in contact with Shane Diesel on twitter, I think he would definitely be interested in you and could probably point you to a couple local guys to show you a good time 😉

Answer here or DM!

~Riko
You look yummy

damn u guys travel quite a bit. are you really in portland maine bc ive been there many times....id recommend the porthole, try the haddock sandwich

Back