NO I WILL NOT

9INBBCN509

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IA, US
Lately on these sites... Noticing some of these couples requiring that their hub/bf or whatever the fuck they wanna call it now suck someone's dick. I know this is 2022. Y'all can do y'all ting.... But I WILL NOT. WILL NOT. Call it what you want but it's cemented. Don't come at me with all the non sense. Bring your chick drop her off blindfold her watch take pictures but STAY your distance and watch a Real Man handle a real slut. I know some of these couples will quote me or take action๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ. Please do๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜œ

Talk that *******. Lotta these "bulls" be playin into that weird ******* too, interacting w these gay dudes so much it's barely bout the chick after a while, makin it seem like that's what's up. It's NOT
I will pass any offers that implicate any dude hub/bf or anything touching my *******. No offense that fantasy is well seen from about 6-10ft ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. They come here so their women can get the D... And respectfully not that weird *******. I know we all different. I'm speaking my piece. There is too much pussy in the world for me or any black man to fold to that ๐Ÿค” *******. I didn't come here to be turnt out. I came here for the loose right sometime wet too sloppy or whatever the fuck ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ kinda pussy. So I stand on my post and ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ

Talk that *******. Lotta these "bulls" be playin into that weird ******* too, interacting w these gay dudes so much it's barely bout the chick after a while, makin it seem like that's what's up. It's NOT
And I know they do. I guess it's their lifestyle. I don't want to understand it ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚. Just give me the pussy and the bitch's mouth. That's it! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ. We keep pushing them they will take that somewhere but again it's some on here and elsewhere who into that. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Lately on these sites... Noticing some of these couples requiring that their hub/bf or whatever the fuck they wanna call it now suck someone's dick. I know this is 2022. Y'all can do y'all ting.... But I WILL NOT. WILL NOT. Call it what you want but it's cemented. Don't come at me with all the non sense. Bring your chick drop her off blindfold her watch take pictures but STAY your distance and watch a Real Man handle a real slut. I know some of these couples will quote me or take action๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ. Please do๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿ˜œ
Real Talk bro i don't know what happened to regular no bi couples. This seems to be a stupid trend and every couple now has a bi hubby which is so damn annoying. It was not this bad 2019 and back now they REQUIRE you to be a homo.

And I know they do. I guess it's their lifestyle. I don't want to understand it ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜‚. Just give me the pussy and the bitch's mouth. That's it! ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿฟ. We keep pushing them they will take that somewhere but again it's some on here and elsewhere who into that. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฟโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Agreed HARD PASS for me straight men are a dying breed in america and this country raising soft beta men who like getting pegged it's fucking ridiculous bro.

Look if there's ANYTHING in the bedroom that you don't want to do, you are under no obligation to do it. I don't know where y'all live where you're surrounded by a sea of couples that require bi play but that's not my experience at all. MAYBE one in 20 couples ask for that sort of thing in my experience and I haven't met anyone that tried to ******* it on the unwilling. All that happened was they asked, I said no and we both moved on because we weren't a match, no hard feelings, plenty of fish and all that. But again it's definitely a small minority and not even in the top 5 reasons of why I don't match a with couples I meet/message.

Really the most I encounter it is on THIS site, and 99% of it is from nonverified accounts who I assume are all desperate horny white dudes with a fantasy who either don't have a woman at all or the one they have doesn't know or doesn't want to participate. It's a huge reason I stay out of the general discussion forum for the most part. I would not take that as a representative sample size of the IR swing world and I would not make any judgements based on the depraved thoughts of desperate, horny, creepy white dudes. I know there seems to be a lot of them and they like ruining everyone else's experience online (not just in this space btw) but it's best to just ignore them until some glorious genius finds a way to identify and quarantine them from polite internet society.

Having said all that, there's nothing wrong with being gay or bi and I'm sure there are black guys more than willing to fill that niche, I just won't be one of them. But I really don't feel the need to yuck other people's yum and don't understand y'all need to hate on people you're not attracted to for doing things that don't affect you. @superdick33 your profile says Tampa, I know for a fact there are PLENTY of straight couples around BEGGING for BBC where you don't need to even think about fucking with the nonstraight crowd.

Look if there's ANYTHING in the bedroom that you don't want to do, you are under no obligation to do it. I don't know where y'all live where you're surrounded by a sea of couples that require bi play but that's not my experience at all. MAYBE one in 20 couples ask for that sort of thing in my experience and I haven't met anyone that tried to ******* it on the unwilling. All that happened was they asked, I said no and we both moved on because we weren't a match, no hard feelings, plenty of fish and all that. But again it's definitely a small minority and not even in the top 5 reasons of why I don't match a with couples I meet/message.

Really the most I encounter it is on THIS site, and 99% of it is from nonverified accounts who I assume are all desperate horny white dudes with a fantasy who either don't have a woman at all or the one they have doesn't know or doesn't want to participate. It's a huge reason I stay out of the general discussion forum for the most part. I would not take that as a representative sample size of the IR swing world and I would not make any judgements based on the depraved thoughts of desperate, horny, creepy white dudes. I know there seems to be a lot of them and they like ruining everyone else's experience online (not just in this space btw) but it's best to just ignore them until some glorious genius finds a way to identify and quarantine them from polite internet society.

Having said all that, there's nothing wrong with being gay or bi and I'm sure there are black guys more than willing to fill that niche, I just won't be one of them. But I really don't feel the need to yuck other people's yum and don't understand y'all need to hate on people you're not attracted to for doing things that don't affect you. @superdick33 your profile says Tampa, I know for a fact there are PLENTY of straight couples around BEGGING for BBC where you don't need to even think about fucking with the nonstraight crowd.
Yeah I feel you bro Iโ€™m just going by today vs 2018 and back I get hit up here in Tampa by a lot of gay/bi couples and barely any straight couples anymore so I agree with the OP he is stating facts my guy. But I understand what you are saying bro.

Yeah I feel you bro Iโ€™m just going by today vs 2018 and back I get hit up here in Tampa by a lot of gay/bi couples and barely any straight couples anymore so I agree with the OP he is stating facts my guy. But I understand what you are saying bro.
You also have a lot of media on here which makes you a target so you probably get propositioned a lot more than I do.

AMEN

Facts!

Back