New MWF

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by bethmwf4blackmen, Aug 18, 2015.

1. bethmwf4blackmen

bethmwf4blackmen Active Member

US
    Thank you for this site! This has shown me that even though I am no barbie doll that I can be desirable to other men and enjoy them.

I am 38 happily married to Bill 48 for 15 yrs. We have two kids. I have been attracted to black men since I was a teen, but have yet so far to act on this. I have come to a point where I am ready to make this a reality and seeing this site here has given me confidence that other men will be interested in me.

I have always wondered what having a black lover would be like and am interested in learning about and experiencing black culture.

I finally told my husband about this deep dark fantasy last year and after the initial shock of hearing this from the lips of his "good girl", mother of his children, "pillar of the church" wife he had alot of questions and the thought aroused him highly. He had already been encouraging me to wear more revealing clothing when out and about and confessed that he was turned on by thought of me having sex with other men, but was afraid to tell me. He told me that thought of me violating taboos with black men adds to the intensity.

Now I am trying to figure this out while staying safe and mitigating STD risk as well as personal safety. Any thoughts on what works for you would be much appreciated!

Any recommendations on how to dip my toes in the water? Advice on going to black clubs or bars? Any good places in the Seattle Tacoma region for me to explore?

#1 bethmwf4blackmen, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  2. the dog

the dog Well-Known Member Gold Member

Venezuela
    great! taking safety and hygiene, you can enjoy this lifestyle, but with the support of your husband. You have explored your fantasies deeper into them and if you want to involve your husband? or if you want to do it individually? you have a sexy, heavenly body and looks good fucked you need to revive your energy

Hansjensen likes this.
  3. beenblackened

beenblackened Moderator Real Person Gold Member

US
    Welcome sweetie! Been in the lifestyle over 15 years hit me up if you want to chat. By the way you have a very YUMMY body and the BBC's will love you :)

4. Hansjensen

Hansjensen Well-Known Member Gold Member

You are an attractive woman. You will get a lot of response from black males. Good luck

5. xpatblack

xpatblack Active Member

Australia
    So damn hot
    Just take your time

Hansjensen likes this.
  6. gqsmooth

gqsmooth Member

US
    Beth, I gotta say you got it going on sexy...wish I was closer

7. Don McDonald

Don McDonald Active Member

US
    OMG! You are fucking incredible!

8. bethmwf4blackmen

US
    Thank you!

Don McDonald likes this.
  9. Don McDonald

US
    Where are you located, Beautiful?

10. bethmwf4blackmen

US
    Seattle

Don McDonald likes this.
  11. Don McDonald

US
    Always so far away!

12. Hansjensen

Have you tried to google "Seattle cuckold"?
    What about going to a dancing place where there are many blacks. They would definitely be interested in a hot white female like you.

13. bethmwf4blackmen

US
    How would a dancing place work for me?

14. Hansjensen

Go there with your husband. Don't have him close to you. You must signal that you want to dance and have fun. Black males are very interested in blondes.

Dance with black males. They are going to take the initiative.

If you ware hot wife symbols some might know what they mean, but certainly not everyone.

15. Tatethegod

Tatethegod Active Member Real Person

US
    I live in washington too! If you'd like to chat let me know!

South African BBC likes this.
  16. big9indic

big9indic Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Oh my word! Lawd girl, look at your luscious body! Outside of advising you to take your time, be very selective, & YOU choose who you want to be with. Damn shame I'm on the wrong coast because I'd love to introduce you to the carnal pleasures of bbc!

17. Chandra30

Chandra30 Member

Damn...I would love to get my hands on you...let me know if you start feeling truly "adventurous" hun.

Hansjensen likes this.
  18. Mrs.InCharge

Mrs.InCharge Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    Welcome home

Debauchery22 and Hansjensen like this.
  19. yourluvrman

yourluvrman Active Member

Ah, a fellow west coaster! Welcome beautiful. I travel to Seattle regularly. :)

South African BBC likes this.
  20. bethmwf4blackmen

US
    Where?