Thank you for this site! This has shown me that even though I am no barbie doll that I can be desirable to other men and enjoy them.

I am 38 happily married to Bill 48 for 15 yrs. We have two *******. I have been attracted to black men since I was a teen, but have yet so far to act on this. I have come to a point where I am ready to make this a reality and seeing this site here has given me confidence that other men will be interested in me.

I have always wondered what having a black lover would be like and am interested in learning about and experiencing black culture.

I finally told my husband about this deep dark fantasy last year and after the initial shock of hearing this from the lips of his "good girl", mom of his children, "pillar of the church" wife he had alot of questions and the thought aroused him highly. He had already been encouraging me to wear more revealing clothing when out and about and confessed that he was turned on by thought of me having sex with other men, but was afraid to tell me. He told me that thought of me violating taboos with black men adds to the intensity.

Now I am trying to figure this out while staying safe and mitigating STD risk as well as personal safety. Any thoughts on what works for you would be much appreciated!

Any recommendations on how to dip my toes in the water? Advice on going to black clubs or bars? Any good places in the Seattle Tacoma region for me to explore?

Last edited:
Thank you for this site! This has shown me that even though I am no barbie doll that I can be desirable to other men and enjoy them.

I am 38 happily married to Bill 45 for 15 yrs. We have two *******. I have been attracted to black men since I was a teen, but have yet so far to act on this. I have come to a point where I am ready to make this a reality and seeing your profile here has given me confidence that other men will be interested in me.

I have always wondered what having a black lover would be like and am interested in learning about and experiencing black culture.

I finally told my husband about this deep dark fantasy last year and after the initial shock of hearing this from the lips of his "good girl", mom of his children, "pillar of the church" wife he had alot of questions and the thought aroused him highly. He had already been encouraging me to wear more revealing clothing when out and about and confessed that he was turned on by thought of me having sex with other men, but was afraid to tell me. He told me that thought of me violating taboos with black men adds to the intensity.

Now I am trying to figure this out while staying safe and mitigating STD risk as well as personal safety. Any thoughts on what works for you would be much appreciated!

Any recommendations on how to dip my toes in the water? Advice on going to black clubs or bars? Any good places in the Seattle Tacoma region for me to explore?
great! taking safety and hygiene, you can enjoy this lifestyle, but with the support of your husband. You have explored your fantasies deeper into them and if you want to involve your husband? or if you want to do it individually? you have a sexy, heavenly body and looks good fucked you need to revive your energy

I am 38 happily married to Bill 45 for 15 yrs. We have two *******. I have been attracted to black men since I was a teen, but have yet so far to act on this. I have come to a point where I am ready to make this a reality and seeing your profile here has given me confidence that other men will be interested in me.

You are an attractive woman. You will get a lot of response from black males. Good luck

OMG! You are fucking incredible!

Have you tried to google "Seattle cuckold"?
What about going to a dancing place where there are many blacks. They would definitely be interested in a hot white female like you.

Go there with your husband. Don't have him close to you. You must signal that you want to dance and have fun. Black males are very interested in blondes.

Dance with black males. They are going to take the initiative.

If you ware hot wife symbols some might know what they mean, but certainly not everyone.

Oh my word! Lawd girl, look at your luscious body! Outside of advising you to take your time, be very selective, & YOU choose who you want to be with. Damn shame I'm on the wrong coast because I'd love to introduce you to the carnal pleasures of bbc!

Back