Thank you for this site! This has shown me that even though I am no barbie doll that I can be desirable to other men and enjoy them.

I am 38 happily married to Bill 45 for 15 yrs. We have two *******. I have been attracted to black men since I was a teen, but have yet so far to act on this. I have come to a point where I am ready to make this a reality and seeing your profile here has given me confidence that other men will be interested in me.

I have always wondered what having a black lover would be like and am interested in learning about and experiencing black culture.

I finally told my husband about this deep dark fantasy last year and after the initial shock of hearing this from the lips of his "good girl", mom of his children, "pillar of the church" wife he had alot of questions and the thought aroused him highly. He had already been encouraging me to wear more revealing clothing when out and about and confessed that he was turned on by thought of me having sex with other men, but was afraid to tell me. He told me that thought of me violating taboos with black men adds to the intensity.

Now I am trying to figure this out while staying safe and mitigating STD risk as well as personal safety. Any thoughts on what works for you would be much appreciated!

Any recommendations on how to dip my toes in the water? Advice on going to black clubs or bars? Any good places in the Seattle Tacoma region for me to explore?
wow some figure im sure that will turn blackmens heads .

Thank you for this site! This has shown me that even though I am no barbie doll that I can be desirable to other men and enjoy them.

I am 38 happily married to Bill 45 for 15 yrs. We have two *******. I have been attracted to black men since I was a teen, but have yet so far to act on this. I have come to a point where I am ready to make this a reality and seeing your profile here has given me confidence that other men will be interested in me.

I have always wondered what having a black lover would be like and am interested in learning about and experiencing black culture.

I finally told my husband about this deep dark fantasy last year and after the initial shock of hearing this from the lips of his "good girl", mom of his children, "pillar of the church" wife he had alot of questions and the thought aroused him highly. He had already been encouraging me to wear more revealing clothing when out and about and confessed that he was turned on by thought of me having sex with other men, but was afraid to tell me. He told me that thought of me violating taboos with black men adds to the intensity.

Now I am trying to figure this out while staying safe and mitigating STD risk as well as personal safety. Any thoughts on what works for you would be much appreciated!

Any recommendations on how to dip my toes in the water? Advice on going to black clubs or bars? Any good places in the Seattle Tacoma region for me to explore?
Damn! Great picture. Very sexy

Beth you definitely make me want to visit when I got the chance. No women like you in my area.

Back