Just a guess based upon the b.s. I read in this site. Fantasists and wankers run amok. Then again, like many conservatives you may be yet another example of not practicing what you preach.
I was a dem till 911,,,didnt vote for Bush (was upset when he won, turns out we dodged a bullet,,,we could’ve wound up with Gore). I even voted for Trump (twice), and have been conservative ever since,,,yet I still managed to suck or fuck over 850 guys in my 23 year run of interracial cuckolding,,,you can’t judge a persons sexuality by their political stance, one thing is raw sexuality,,,and the other requires you to actually engage your brain,,,LOL

I was a dem till 911,,,didnt vote for Bush (was upset when he won, turns out we dodged a bullet,,,we could’ve wound up with Gore). I even voted for Trump (twice), and have been conservative ever since,,,yet I still managed to suck or fuck over 850 guys in my 23 year run of interracial cuckolding,,,you can’t judge a persons sexuality by their political stance, one thing is raw sexuality,,,and the other requires you to actually engage your brain,,,LOL
So what you're saying is black cock sluts can be liberal/conservative DEM/REP without giving it a second of thought. Knowing that engages my brain with my other head. BOING!

Last edited:
So what you're saying is black cock sluts can be liberal/conservative DEM/REP without giving it a second of thought. Knowing that engages my brain with my other head. BOING!
Exactly,,,they’re apples and oranges,,,I haven’t had a rendezvous in a motel room where anybody ever expressed “oh by the way, I’m a dedicated liberal,,,or conservative“,,,it’s always been more along the lines of “your wife’s pussy is tight”,,”,cleanup up that cream pie”,,,”get me hard so I can fuck your wife again”,,,surprisingly very little political repetoire!

Exactly,,,they’re apples and oranges,,,I haven’t had a rendezvous in a motel room where anybody ever expressed “oh by the way, I’m a dedicated liberal,,,or conservative“,,,it’s always been more along the lines of “your wife’s pussy is tight”,,”,cleanup up that cream pie”,,,”get me hard so I can fuck your wife again”,,,surprisingly very
I'm hard just reading that.
#GoBrandon 🍆🖖🤣🤜🤛

Bullen und Paare sind die neue Ära der sexuellen Befriedigung, die zusieht, wie sich unsere Frauen großen und stärkeren Schwänzen unterwerfen, und uns Männern die Wahl lässt, zuzusehen oder mitzumachen, um zu versuchen, was sie mit diesem Schwanz fühlen
Ich bin 100 % deiner Ansicht . Nur finde ich dass sich unbedingt beide Elternteile dem schwarzen Stier unterwerfen müssen .Er hat die die stärkeren , überlegenen Gene und daher das recht die Frau alleine zu befriedigen .

Ich bin 100 % deiner Ansicht . Nur finde ich dass sich unbedingt beide Elternteile dem schwarzen Stier unterwerfen müssen .Er hat die die stärkeren , überlegenen Gene und daher das recht die Frau alleine zu befriedigen .
100% richtig, es ist auch ein heisser Lifestyle, Bussis überall an black Cocks

Mental illness
I don't want to hang a mental illness tag on anyone, it's not my place to judge what turns people on (unless it's detrimental to someone else), that particular fetish is not my cup of tea. That being said, my hub eats my bull's creampies, he also fluffs and guides them into me, all by my request,,,however, if he ever walked into the room looking like that gentleman (and it wasn't Halloween), he'd be sleeping in the spare room, possibly forever. We're both hedonists, we'll do whatever feels good, at least once,,,but that's too gay for me, I didn't marry a gay man. Anyone who can't separate a homosexual act from homosexuality is either a small baby or lacks experience and an education, homosexuality has little to do with what you do with your genitals, and a lot to do with what's going on in your brain, that's where you look for homosexuality. If you cut a gay man's dick off he can still have feelings and emotions for a man, he can still love one,,,you cut a hedonist dick off and he doesn't give a ******* about men, except finding the sonofabitch that cut his dick off,,,big difference!

Back