Fucking Hot!
Aside from violence, I can’t think of anything more distasteful, not to mention self defeating,,,all this constant talk about white bois going pussy free is not only absurd, but it means that in little more than two generations (40 odd years), there would be no white women left, so this whole genre would slowly fade away. Think of your childr3n and grand childr3n,,,imagine trying to explain the joy of taking another man’s wife, a white mans wife, and filling her snow white body with black seed and claiming that married white pussy as your own. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you should all glove up, women have other methods of dealing with that, besides, to truly cuckold someone you have to at least try to impregnate his wife, so cumming inside her is mandatory, but breeding whites out of existence includes white women, so it’s like I said,,,self destructive to the lifestyle!

Aside from violence, I can’t think of anything more distasteful, not to mention self defeating,,,all this constant talk about white bois going pussy free is not only absurd, but it means that in little more than two generations (40 odd years), there would be no white women left, so this whole genre would slowly fade away. Think of your childr3n and grand childr3n,,,imagine trying to explain the joy of taking another man’s wife, a white mans wife, and filling her snow white body with black seed and claiming that married white pussy as your own. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying you should all glove up, women have other methods of dealing with that, besides, to truly cuckold someone you have to at least try to impregnate his wife, so cumming inside her is mandatory, but breeding whites out of existence includes white women, so it’s like I said,,,self destructive to the lifestyle!
I don’t think that there can be big problems with this, because firstly, you can introduce a quota for the birth of white children, for example, a white woman being married to a white man should have one or two first children from him, perhaps even excluding sex through artificial insemination! if, for example, she prefers to belong only to blacks ...
perhaps in the future this will happen. It will even be possible to make women give birth to white women and black men through genetic engineering, or select white men to be born with small pussies, while selecting more and more masculine among black men, to which the fertilization of females will be allowed

Last edited:
I don’t think that there can be big problems with this, because firstly, you can introduce a quota for the birth of white children, for example, a white woman being married to a white man should have one or two first children from him, perhaps even excluding sex through artificial insemination! if, for example, she prefers to belong only to blacks ...
perhaps in the future this will happen. It will even be possible to make women give birth to white women and black men through genetic engineering, or select white men to be born with small pussies, while selecting more and more masculine among black men, to which the fertilization of females will be allowed
Yeah,,,that would work as far as having white women as sexual partners, but that’s not cuckoldry, that’s just interracial sex, to maintain the genre of cuckoldry the white woman has to belong to a white man, in order for him to take her simply through his prowess. A long time ago I put forth what the one major differences between hung white guys and hung blacks was. The hung white guy stands out amongst his peers, which gives him a sense of confidence, to the point where he naturally assumes all he has to bring to the party is his big dick. Blacks on the other hand are surrounded by other big dicked blacks, the competition compels them to bring their “A game”,,,and I’m happy to be the recipient of that game.

Yeah,,,that would work as far as having white women as sexual partners, but that’s not cuckoldry, that’s just interracial sex, to maintain the genre of cuckoldry the white woman has to belong to a white man, in order for him to take her simply through his prowess. A long time ago I put forth what the one major differences between hung white guys and hung blacks was. The hung white guy stands out amongst his peers, which gives him a sense of confidence, to the point where he naturally assumes all he has to bring to the party is his big dick. Blacks on the other hand are surrounded by other big dicked blacks, the competition compels them to bring their “A game”,,,and I’m happy to be the recipient of that game.
We absolutely agree but, this is why the BNWO exists, when every white couple will need a black coach, and this is why the first few children must be white to maintain the population and it is also likely that proper parenting will be required, because children always copy the behavior of their parents

I totally agree with you.

Wish my hubby felt that way.
Why dont you either outright express your desire for Black men or slowly seduce him into understanding your viewpoint. Youre a very attractive Lady and its obvioius you can have your pick of choice BBC. Your Husband needs to understand this and accept it! It took me years to actually adjust myself and become P-free. If its something you really want then make it happen.
Its a new world and BNWO is the shift becoming a reality.

Last edited:
you are really lucky
I thought all this was a bunch of crap! We had been married 11 years. My wife's company relocated & she had to find a new job. She found a small black owned firm not far from where we lived. She started and the first few days were normal. Then one day she noticed a white married womanb walk out of the owners office and she was a mess. It was obvious she had just had sex. My wife asked her if she could help her and she said no, you'll get your's.
Now at the time my wife was 34 and she was nervous about what she saw and whatr that woman said! She did not share it with me. The next week the boss called her into his office. He said clkose the door. She was nervous AND CLOSED THE DOOR. AS SHE DID SO SHE CAUGHT THE EYE OF THE OTHER WOMAN. omg, how to get out of this! He got up from his desk and she noticed his fly was open. She turned to leave and he grabbed her arm and said, now. lets not give me any trouble! My wife started to yell and he said yell all you want, no one is coming to rescue you. His hands werr all over her,, in between hber legs, on her boobs and ass. Then she noticed he had pulled out his big black cock. She said OMG no. don't do this and he laughed. Her pants were pulled down her blouse torn with buttons flying, bra gone and she was on the floor naked. No stopping him. He fucked her long & hard, got her off & then took her ass and finally her mouth. He then pushed her out of his office and said go get some work done! Everyone knew she had just been fucked. The other woman said I told you he would get you. Get used to it because he's gonna take you whenever he feels like it.
My wife came home a total mess, toen blouse with buttons ripped off. I hugged her and she told me the whole story. I asked her what are you going to do and she said nothing. I like my new job. I said, but he's gonna fuck yoiu again and she said yes.

Thats how I became a cuckold and how my wife became black owned.

Hello James, there should be an actual organization of like minded men that willfully and intentionally support Cuckoldry.
To enable/help Black men and this movement overall. Helping older and younger white males to understand the pecking order.
What do you think about this?
Hi. There are already many virtual organizations supporting this movement. Moreover, they are very successful in this regard

Back