The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.

Or are you still having trouble finding a black bull for your wife? Or your wife still has question marks in her mind even though she wants it like crazy? Don't worry, soon you and your wife will be part of this lifestyle. Because black bull control is inevitable in newly married white marriages.

State your opinionsView attachment 4624294View attachment 4624297View attachment 4624302
This is the inevitable evolution of white marriageFHTVHFLXwAQ1jRm.jpeg

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.

Or are you still having trouble finding a black bull for your wife? Or your wife still has question marks in her mind even though she wants it like crazy? Don't worry, soon you and your wife will be part of this lifestyle. Because black bull control is inevitable in newly married white marriages.

State your opinionsView attachment 4624294View attachment 4624297View attachment 4624302
I fully agree to this and endorse this!

A happy modern white couple follow the natural laws of sexual mating. REAL MEN - BLACK MEN - have sex with white wives. Whiteboi husbands with tiny penises are happy when their wives are happy and stop having penetration sex.

The sooner it start the more harmony. We had the talk after two years and my wife now have a black lover and also know she is can act out whenever she feel like it. She is sexually satisfied and I am happier when I don’t have to pretend to be a macho guy, but can be the sensitive, nice, supporting, androgyn whiteboi I am.

This is the ultimate happy-marriage -formula for young white couples

A happy modern white couple follow the natural laws of sexual mating. REAL MEN - BLACK MEN - have sex with white wives. Whiteboi husbands with tiny penises are happy when their wives are happy and stop having penetration sex.

The sooner it start the more harmony. We had the talk after two years and my wife now have a black lover and also know she is can act out whenever she feel like it. She is sexually satisfied and I am happier when I don’t have to pretend to be a macho guy, but can be the sensitive, nice, supporting, androgyn whiteboi I am.

This is the ultimate happy-marriage -formula for young white couples
Congratulations. I can understand the feeling of comfort and high satisfaction that lifestyle brings. Men who have not yet found a black bull for their wife are content to dream of it all the time. But when he finally finds a black bull for his wife, they realize how good it was.

Congratulations. I can understand the feeling of comfort and high satisfaction that lifestyle brings. Men who have not yet found a black bull for their wife are content to dream of it all the time. But when he finally finds a black bull for his wife, they realize how good it was.
@James...not that it matters to you but I'm impressed af with your bio and honest approach to this lifestyle. Makes me feel a bit guilty being nothing more than a wanking voyeur. Rock on!

In this case, you play the key role. This lifestyle is now accepted by too many couples. I'm sure your husband will accept this lifestyle if you, as a hot white woman, make the necessary effort in this regard. And once you experience it, rest assured you will both be addicted to it.
i believe that this is true. being a white conservative, i never thought that i would be in this lifestyle but after we tried it once we were both addicted to it. we both have the utmost respect for black men and for the way they contribute to the lifestyle which js becoming more and more popular with white couples and soon even maybe become the norm for most:) white relationships.

i believe that this is true. being a white conservative, i never thought that i would be in this lifestyle but after we tried it once we were both addicted to it. we both have the utmost respect for black men and for the way they contribute to the lifestyle which js becoming more and more popular with white couples and soon even maybe become the norm for most:) white relationships.
I believe you live in the world of bizarro Superman and are not a true conservative

Back