Never done cuckold before...

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by bbcris, Jun 30, 2015.

1. bbcris

bbcris Member

Ive always wanted to have sex with another mans wife i will admit that. As long as they are ok with it. when participating in such activity, does it leave you with an awkward feeling?

RyanB likes this.
  2. VINCE71

VINCE71 Member Gold Member

UK
    I've wanted my wife to have sex with another guy pref as I watch.
    she's says she's unsure

3. bbcris

bbcris Member

i havent done it before maybe that would be something new to us.

4. DeeDeeinCO

DeeDeeinCO Well-Known Member

The only time I have known of anyone feeling awkward was when we went to the swing club and I was getting it from another woman's husband and the wife was with my husband. Her husband had no problem playing with me, but the wife told us she felt awkward having sex with another man.

Although her husband was fucking me, she felt that she was cheating on her husband by having sex with my husband. The wife also, afterward, told us that she was surprised that her husband didn't use a condom with me when that had been one of their rules.

I guess another time was when I was with a white guy, and we were having a good time, and then a Black Man joined us. The Black Man's cock dwarfed the white guys penis and the white guy went soft immediately. The white guy told me, "I can't do this." And he left.

It really depends on the situation.

lostgf2blk likes this.
  5. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The test is pretty simple!

6. lostgf2blk

lostgf2blk Member

That is HOT. I love how you capitalize Black Man and lowercase white guy. :)