Never done cuckold before...

bbcris

Male
Ive always wanted to have sex with another mans wife i will admit that. As long as they are ok with it. when participating in such activity, does it leave you with an awkward feeling?

The only time I have known of anyone feeling awkward was when we went to the swing club and I was getting it from another woman's husband and the wife was with my husband. Her husband had no problem playing with me, but the wife told us she felt awkward having sex with another man.

Although her husband was fucking me, she felt that she was cheating on her husband by having sex with my husband. The wife also, afterward, told us that she was surprised that her husband didn't use a condom with me when that had been one of their rules.

I guess another time was when I was with a white guy, and we were having a good time, and then a Black Man joined us. The Black Man's cock dwarfed the white guys penis and the white guy went soft immediately. The white guy told me, "I can't do this." And he left.

It really depends on the situation.

The only time I have known of anyone feeling awkward was when we went to the swing club and I was getting it from another woman's husband and the wife was with my husband. Her husband had no problem playing with me, but the wife told us she felt awkward having sex with another man.

Although her husband was fucking me, she felt that she was cheating on her husband by having sex with my husband. The wife also, afterward, told us that she was surprised that her husband didn't use a condom with me when that had been one of their rules.

I guess another time was when I was with a white guy, and we were having a good time, and then a Black Man joined us. The Black Man's cock dwarfed the white guys penis and the white guy went soft immediately. The white guy told me, "I can't do this." And he left.

It really depends on the situation.
That is HOT. I love how you capitalize Black Man and lowercase white guy. :)

Back