Who has had their wife black breed on the wedding day and keep making her do it again

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Loved it

• Worst case scenario for the first time cuckold couples

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
White male from Brisbane Australia own my own business and have a teenage ******* that lives with me. Loves to be in a stag hotwife relationship but it's hard for me to find the right person as long as I can remember I have dreamed about blacking my gf black on our wedding day getting pregnant to the bull then spend the rest of our honeymoon getting stretched out by the other bulls that we take with us. Would like to start a cuckold and hotwife retreat where we hold black cock blessed weddings, where the husband is assisting the bull and by putting the Master Bulls cock in her making sure she was seeded on film for the first time. The husband can watch later. Would love for this to also be live streaming out to the world. If interested contact me with donations to help make it happen. Maybe even creating a coming out parties for the first time wife getting pregnant to the bull where husband and wife can chat and hold hands while it happens.

Back