Need some advice

Went out to the club with my fiancé last night. Plan was to hook up with a sexy black guy. Danced with a few, had some drinks, was feeling good. Feeling pretty horny when a young black guy approached me and we really hit it off. He looked kinda familiar, as if we had met before. Anyway, one thing lead to another and next thing you know he’s pounding me in a motel outside of town. Fiancé enjoyed the show and the sex was great. Next morning he texted me saying he was a student in the high school where I teach. He’s only 17 too. In the text he was to threatening to tell the school board about us if I didn’t become his sex toy. He showed me some pics that clearly shows the two of us in all sorts of sexual positions. I can’t lose my first teaching job over this. I may never get another job because of having sex with a minor. I’m so stupid! Please help me with advice. Thanks
WoW crazy stuff

My advise is to talk with him about it. Most people are reasonable. I’m sure he does not you to loose your job. He just wants to show you off as a trophy.

I suggest you not feed into him but approach it very adult like

Went out to the club with my fiancé last night. Plan was to hook up with a sexy black guy. Danced with a few, had some drinks, was feeling good. Feeling pretty horny when a young black guy approached me and we really hit it off. He looked kinda familiar, as if we had met before. Anyway, one thing lead to another and next thing you know he’s pounding me in a motel outside of town. Fiancé enjoyed the show and the sex was great. Next morning he texted me saying he was a student in the high school where I teach. He’s only 17 too. In the text he was to threatening to tell the school board about us if I didn’t become his sex toy. He showed me some pics that clearly shows the two of us in all sorts of sexual positions. I can’t lose my first teaching job over this. I may never get another job because of having sex with a minor. I’m so stupid! Please help me with advice. Thanks
If sex was that good,juz give it to him till he've come of age..

In NY, 17 is legal age of consent, but it obviously varies state to state. The bigger concern is the job though. When it comes out, the job is over and never teach again, pictures splashed all over the media, and sounds like he's the type to share the private ones too.

Wondering how the club got away with serving drinks to someone under 21?
Damn the drinks, how did he get in?

If this is true, you don't have to worry about him being that age I don't think but you will have to worry about the stigma of the lifestyle, this can cost your job if pressure from the parents reach the school board. These immature dicks make it hard to play young. I understand how some people have age restrictions. Hope it works out for you.

DON'T FUCK MINORS FREAK🤣

Која ми величина одговара. Шта би ми урадио. Немам искуства са ббц-омFB_IMG_15840134333563480.jpg

I hate and despise a blackmailer/ and their petty betrayals, they are mostly cowards

You were in an adult club assuming legal age of entry is 21... You had no way of knowing that he was under age... you were not a predator so you speak. Approach it from that angle when you seek pepper legal advice

Clearly he was setting you up...likely of age, or prosecutor can charge fraud

My advice, this isnt statutory *******. This was outside schools grounds, and you were in a adult club environment and you wasnt aware of his age. He approach you outside of your employment area. This 17 year old is immature and screws it up for all other young teens that has a crush on teachers and would keep that secret. Judges with common sense would ruled this out, not guilty. You had no proof of his age and was under impression all males was above legal age. If anything, the club owner and bouncer need to get reevaluate for letting minors in adult club affairs. My ADVICE: DONT SLEEP WITH HIM AGAIN AND BLOCK HIM. Reoccurring sex knowing he is under age can lead to a case. the 17 year old just messed up, if anything you would have thought he would keep it a secret and enjoy the ride while it lasted. These new generation are not too bright.

He should meet with some very serious people to put the fear of God into him
Or, at least know that the Mafia eliminates his kind of worm

There are so many stupid things about this story, but the idea that a black man could leverage the justice system like this (or would think he could) is absurd. Even if you'd ****** him at knife point and he somehow had start-finish footage, the cops would be more likely to shoot or jail him than spend even one day of their miserable lives helping a black person.

Back