Need some advice

They enjoy the fantasy?
There is a board to post your sex stories if you want to give erotic writing a try. This was posted on the general discussion board asking for advice. There are a lot of real people in the lifestyle who try to give advice to people with questions for those that are just starting in the lifestyle. Threads like this are why we get tired of all the fakes living in fantasyland.

Went out to the club with my fiancé last night. Plan was to hook up with a sexy black guy. Danced with a few, had some drinks, was feeling good. Feeling pretty horny when a young black guy approached me and we really hit it off. He looked kinda familiar, as if we had met before. Anyway, one thing lead to another and next thing you know he’s pounding me in a motel outside of town. Fiancé enjoyed the show and the sex was great. Next morning he texted me saying he was a student in the high school where I teach. He’s only 17 too. In the text he was to threatening to tell the school board about us if I didn’t become his sex toy. He showed me some pics that clearly shows the two of us in all sorts of sexual positions. I can’t lose my first teaching job over this. I may never get another job because of having sex with a minor. I’m so stupid! Please help me with advice. Thanks
So your boyfriend was watching the show and was ok with a stranger taking all those pics? I mean...action shots are one thing but your face? Lol. And a 17yo was in a club drinking? Why the school board and not the police? Report extortion on your own and take a proactive position or this will follow you forever . Also...he appears to have targeted you by knowing who you are and approaching you . Sounds like he set you up. Or this whole story is fake.

There is a board to post your sex stories if you want to give erotic writing a try. This was posted on the general discussion board asking for advice. There are a lot of real people in the lifestyle who try to give advice to people with questions for those that are just starting in the lifestyle. Threads like this are why we get tired of all the fakes living in fantasyland.
I'm quite certain you could ignore it and go on enjoying your life unfettered by other people's good time.

Went out to the club with my fiancé last night. Plan was to hook up with a sexy black guy. Danced with a few, had some drinks, was feeling good. Feeling pretty horny when a young black guy approached me and we really hit it off. He looked kinda familiar, as if we had met before. Anyway, one thing lead to another and next thing you know he’s pounding me in a motel outside of town. Fiancé enjoyed the show and the sex was great. Next morning he texted me saying he was a student in the high school where I teach. He’s only 17 too. In the text he was to threatening to tell the school board about us if I didn’t become his sex toy. He showed me some pics that clearly shows the two of us in all sorts of sexual positions. I can’t lose my first teaching job over this. I may never get another job because of having sex with a minor. I’m so stupid! Please help me with advice. Thanks
Didn't your man notice he taking pictures? No one records me without my consent. I'm not one to take pictures of my doings. I'll carry them as memories, and I would not allow anyone to do so.

Depends on where you're from. I'm from IL originally and there the age of consent is 17, but...they have this provision that if you're a cop, teacher or any authority figure the age of consent is 18 and most States that have a law like that with an age of consent below 18..but you have to actually be in a position of authority over this kid. That is he actually has to be in your class, and he knows you're a teacher and you know he's a student...so I think you're pretty much safe on the aggregated circumstances..now what is the age of consent by you? Also, don't at all see him again!!! Now that you know he's a student, and he knows you're a teacher...you could get in deep deep *******. Lawyer up.

Depends on where you're from. I'm from IL originally and there the age of consent is 17, but...they have this provision that if you're a cop, teacher or any authority figure the age of consent is 18 and most States that have a law like that with an age of consent below 18..but you have to actually be in a position of authority over this kid. That is he actually has to be in your class, and he knows you're a teacher and you know he's a student...so I think you're pretty much safe on the aggregated circumstances..now what is the age of consent by you? Also, don't at all see him again!!! Now that you know he's a student, and he knows you're a teacher...you could get in deep deep *******. Lawyer up.
Also I think statue of limitations is 10 years after the fact or 10 years after the victim turns 18 for those people in the positions

Didn't your man notice he taking pictures? No one records me without my consent. I'm not one to take pictures of my doings. I'll carry them as memories, and I would not allow anyone to do so.
Honestly this could be the biggest issue. Even if you're in an age of consent 16 jurisdiction (half of the US), filming it is manufacturing **THIS IS A SPAM, REPORT PLEASE***..if it was ever shared across state lines, now it's a federal offense

Back