Name calling

I would absolutely love to be treated to something like that. I've played ******* when with a guy but I'd like to be snared, abducted n raped which would make it more realistic. I want the fear to run through my veins just not sure how much of it!! I know people will say Be carful what you wish for and all that but he'll it'd be a great experience x
At first I was taken aback, then when I realized what was happening I got incredibly wet. For some reason they spent more time in my behind than pussy but it was very realistic with boob slapping and holding my legs apart.

I love to be called a slut or whore during. My husband also loves to hear me being called those names. It all is in good fun and fantasy.

We both love being called names, the dirtier, nastier, more degrading the better. I get a double dose of the wonderful verbal abuse from both our Bull & my wife. I could never have made her any of the names he calls her, but he’s turned her into every one of them 24/7 with a few additional names for me.
We love it!!!

Back